Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 16, 2005

One More Day

I only have one more day left with the boys!!! I can't wait till 5:30 tonight! I'll be off till Dec 27th (if you don't include watching the autistic boy).

My hubby, boy, and I will be going away this weekend! It will be so nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of C-mas for a few days. We will be leaving for West Virginia right after Sunday morning church and will be back Monday evening. It'll be a short vaca, but I plan on relaxing the whole time...and I'll def be taking advantage of the indoor pool at the lodge we are staying at!

Do you have any special plans for this weekend?

11
Blogger o said...

A short vacation is good idea around now....Christmas can be a bit stressful!

BTW, from Michele's

December 16, 2005 12:30 AM

 
Blogger WendyWings said...

Apart from collapsing in a heap from sheer exchaustion I will be going to a "ballet" end of year Christmas party with my four year old.
I have been non stop alllllll week.
Michele sent me tonight.

December 16, 2005 12:32 AM

 
Blogger kenju said...

I grew up in WV and I always wanted to go to Oglebay. Hope you have a great time.

Michele sent me.

December 16, 2005 12:56 AM

 
Blogger YellowRose said...

I'm hoping to recover from this flu that has hit me like a ton of bricks this week! Not the way I planned on spending the weekend! Too much to do! Have fun on your mini vacation!!

Here via Michele's!

December 16, 2005 1:00 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Sigh....wish I had. i'll be busy working. I have a bazaar booth where we're selling shirts and stuff for Christmas buyers so looks like a vacation is out this weekend...

Anyways, nice lodge you'll be at! Here from Michele's!

December 16, 2005 1:36 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i wish i can be in your shoes. to get away from everything for a little bit would be fantastic

December 16, 2005 11:45 AM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

Have fun. West Virgina is a beautiful state. Hope there isn't too much snow.

December 16, 2005 5:17 PM

 
Blogger birdie said...

here from michele's- dur :)
good for you - taking a vacation and all that jazz. i have my very first vacation in 3 years starting next wednesday. i'll be off from wednesday at 1pm until january 3rd at 11am. yes, i have it down to the hours!
have a fabulous vacation!

December 16, 2005 6:36 PM

 
Blogger Last Girl On Earth said...

Oooh! you are heading out for my old stomping grounds. Have fun! I'm staying home for the holidays. But home is New York City and it's fun here ALL the time! Michele sent me. Have a great vacation.

Last Girl On Earth

December 16, 2005 6:57 PM

 
Blogger carmilevy said...

We're going to have a quiet weekend home with the kids. It's been snowing non-stop for days, so we're going to go outside and enjoy the season.

These are the moments that matter most.

Have a wonderful - and safe - trip.

December 16, 2005 7:46 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes it can be Sally!

Get yourself a nap Wendywings!!!

You should try to get there sometime Kenju...it's a lot of fun!

Get well soon Yellowrose!

I hope you make a lot of money Chrixean!

It is PJ!!! Have a great holiday party!

What's stoppin ya Bagofnothing?

Thanks War Eagle!

Have a great vaca Birdie!

Have you been to Oglebay Last Girl on Earth?

Have fun in the snow Carmi!!!

I love the #13 LJ...is followed me through life!

December 17, 2005 11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home