Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

T-13's T13


Thirteen Things about Trinity13



1. This is the earliest I've done my Thursday 13...I love getting things done early!!!

2. I'll be sending out my C-mas cards tomorrow. I've had them ready to go for about a week now, I just needed to get stamps!

3. I can't tell ya the last time I used a stamp. Since my hubby pays our bills online, we just don't use them much anymore.

4. My son is growing waaaay too fast! All of his shirts are belly shiners since he has a little pooch in the front. I can't wait till C-mas...he should be getting some new clothes that will actually fit him!

5. I love ending sentences in exclamation marks!!!!!!!

6. I saw Walk the Line a few weeks ago, and I still have the songs stuck in my head! What a great flick...and what a cutie pie Joaquin Phoenix is!!!

7. My all time fav Joaquin Phoenix movie would have to be The Village! In fact, I just watched the movie again this weekend. I just love that movie. I'm not one to watch the same movie in a 6 month period, but I want to watch it again this weekend...it's that good!!!

8. I've been getting to bed later and later this week. Tonight will be no different since I'll prob end up hittin the hay around 1am. That means I'll have about 5 hours of wonderful sleep tonight...but I hope to make it up next week during my vacation.

9. Who am I kidding myself, I won't make up sleep! I'll just stay up even later knowing that I'll be off the next day...and my son will still get up around 9, so there will be no extra sleep for me. :-(

10. Some time later this week my hubby and I will once again have to pass out flyers to phase 2 (96 units) and 3 (148 units) in our apartment complex. But, it's great exercise!

11. Why am I still getting pimples at 25?! I should have grown out of this!!!

12. I really need to get a few pics of my tree posted...I just haven't had the time.

13. Only one more day till my vacation!!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, and I'll add you here!)
1. Better Safe Than Sorry
2. Texas_Ivy10
3. MommaK at Petroville



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6
Blogger loelsh said...

Same here with the Christmas cards. Ours are all sealed and addressed and ready to go, just waiting for payday (tomorrow) to get stamps! Stupid money! Why can't it just grow on trees?

December 15, 2005 9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that we do everything on line, i never even write cheques anymore, it's great!!!
and i love your exclamations over here, it gets me all excited too!!!
i'm playing this week, but you already knew that, thanks!!!

December 15, 2005 12:56 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i wonder what's the age when pimples appear no more?

December 15, 2005 2:34 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I have 'The Village' DVD. The movie was always a surprise when I first saw it.

December 15, 2005 3:04 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

When's the last time you had to buy stamps Lo?

Walk the Line was the best, huh PJ!!! Such great music!

Exclamation marks are wonderful BSTS!!!!!

Yes PJ, thanks girl! You did a fabulous job!

It should be when you turn 20 Bag of Nothing! It should only be a teenager thing!!!

Such a great movie, huh Capt!!!

December 16, 2005 12:03 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I can't wait to see Walk the line. I love "The Village"! I never use stamps anymore either.

December 16, 2005 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home