Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas Break

Today was my last day with the two year old this year. His mom is going in tomorrow for her scheduled C-sec. She's expecting a little girl which means I be watching a girl in my home once again. A year and a half ago I watched a 4 year old little girl and her brother (along with my regular crowd). I pretty much only had her for the summer, so it will be nice to once again have another girl in the house. I have to make sure that there are plenty of girly things for her to play with (when the time comes). I know my nieces have a good time playing over here with the toys I have, but I don't have them several days a week for 8 hours a day!

So, I won't see the two year old or his little sis till sometime next year. His mom has a long maternity leave, but I'll be watching the two year old once a week (starting in January) so that he stays used to me...and to give his mom a little break.

Next week I also won't have the red heads. Their parents will be on C-mas vacation...and I can't wait!!! It's been so long since I've had no work (excluding my son) for 5 days in a row! I will still have the autistic boy, but it will be nice to just relax after a morning with him.

Ahhhhh, I can't wait till next week! Life is grand when your vacation is coming up!!!

12
Blogger G said...

Enjoy it Honey!! It's has been a very long time, and you deserve a break. Too bad it's not at the same time as my vacation.

December 14, 2005 12:55 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Have a great break!!! I think many of us are just hanging on until next weekend! Have a super day!

December 14, 2005 8:10 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Enjoy your well deserved vacation... but you'll stil be doing the blogitation thing, right?!?

December 14, 2005 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Have a great vacation! :-D

December 14, 2005 12:55 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Have a great time and enjoy it, you deserve it.

December 14, 2005 6:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait for my kids to be done school, no early mornings, no lunches, YAHOO!!!

December 14, 2005 6:49 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

yay for vacation!

hey - i could probably read old posts and figure this out, but what exactly do you do with the autistic boy? are you a special eduation teacher?

December 14, 2005 9:54 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It was supposed to be, but they changed it on the dad G.

Oh course Fof3!!!

Thanks Shelley, PJ, Jen, and TC!

Have a great vaca as well Texas and BSTS!!!

I am just a home care provider for the autistic boy Amanda Sue. I go into his home (two mornings a week...someone covers the other mornings) and help him get ready for school. I pack his lunch, dress him, do a few activities with him, and then I load him up in the school transportation car. Some mornings are easy, and some mornings he can be pretty bad (and violent). Each day is different.

December 14, 2005 10:55 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

A much deserved vacation it will be! Are you settled into your new home?

December 14, 2005 11:20 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Sounds like fun! Don't worry too much about girly stuff. She'll be so excited by all the 'new' boy toys that she'll be begging her mom for Thomas Trains and racing cars next!

December 14, 2005 11:23 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks DW! And we are def settled into our new place! I still need to decorate a little, but besides that, we are done!!!

December 14, 2005 11:23 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I hope so MC! :-)

December 17, 2005 11:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home