Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Boy

For the past few weeks we've had the laptop and the computer side by side here on our large computer desk. It has def helped solve the computer sharing problem that my hubby and I had not to long ago. We are able to surf and post side by side!

Well, since this weekend, my three year old son loves to get on the laptop when we are on the computer. It is too cute!!! I'll be sitting here and he will climb up in the chair next to me and just start clicking away. My hubby got him on Nick Jr, and he just loves it! He will go through and listen to his favorite music and then he will play a ton of games! It's just so adorable!!!

Should I be worried that he is only 3 and is clicking away like an expert? Or should I be happy that he is working on his fine motor skills...heehee!

11
Blogger Oh great One said...

It's amazing what those little fingers can do isn't it? I used to laugh about the fact that I didn't want my little girl taking drinks without lids out of the kitchen but I'd let her play on the expensive computer. Seems kinda backward doesn't it?

December 20, 2005 11:29 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Worry not. Be happy yes. It's amazing to know that a 3 year old can be keen with computers. That's not common.

December 21, 2005 2:00 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I wouldn't be worried. I have software that my oldest used when she was three and the younger one started emulating Daddy and Sissy when she was two and by her third birthday, she was a champ with it.

I say the earlier you get them started, the better.

December 21, 2005 7:56 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

since your son is on the computer, i reqest a guest posting from him on your blog. ;-)

December 21, 2005 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Nickjr.com has some great simple games for tots to play. They basically just need to clck and move stuff. My kids loved it at that age. (Still do, but they're too cool to admit it.)

December 21, 2005 10:18 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

and, btw, Trin..your link pyramid is getting a little sloppy. Now I know it's almost Christmas and you're busy and all, but please straighten that out ASAP. (That pyramid is the coolest thing on the web.)

December 21, 2005 10:21 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think he has great potential. He'll be able to fix all your computer problems

December 21, 2005 3:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a Steve Forbes in the making!!

December 21, 2005 10:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Or is that Steve Jobs??

December 21, 2005 10:52 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes is does OGO...sounds like my house! Heehee!!!

It's going to get more and more common as time passes Friday. Soon our children will be surfing the internet before they are able to walk! HA!!!

You think so Guru?! I guess I don't see the harm.

I'll see what I can do Bagofnothing!

Wow Texas! Are you kids in public school?

Nick Jr is great Fof3! And btw, my links are now through blogrolling.com, so it's their mess up. I set it up to be shortest to longest, but they go by number of letters and not by actual length. Sorry! :-(

Gotta love it PJ!!!

Don't I know it Capt!

Too funny Mrsg! Thanks for stoppin by!!!

December 21, 2005 10:59 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oops, messed up the link for ya Fof3...here ya go: blogrolling.com

December 21, 2005 11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home