Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dear Santa

(I found this on Captain Picard's site, so I had to include him in my letter!)

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth


Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Captain Picard's Office party. It was Jemmers who spiked the punch with too much diet. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Coffee.

I thought it was funny when I put G's bra on my head and danced the hussle on the couch while singing `Killin Me Softly'. I didn't mean to break Captain Picard's Digital camera and don't know why Captain Picard would accuse me of perjury.

I don't remember calling Oz's wife a silly rooster---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Loelsh's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that cereal.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Ford Taurus through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a huge cat and have me arrested for stalking!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all fabulous and stinky. And I'm really not to blame for any of this crazy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Trinity (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 130 bucks!




Make your own Dear Santa here!!!

4
Blogger Unknown said...

I tried the Santa post earlier on, but it wasn't working. Looked like fun, though.

Michele sent me.

December 17, 2005 11:44 PM

 
Blogger carmilevy said...

Damn, that's funny!

December 17, 2005 11:59 PM

 
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

that was pretty good, im off to try my own! michele sent me!

December 18, 2005 1:36 AM

 
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hi trinity! did that one last night at captain's place too. actually asked him if i could steal it to post in mine - hehehe!

here via michele. :)

December 18, 2005 1:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home