Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

We're Off

Today the family is off to West Virginia! Once there, we are going to see the Festival of Lights at Oglebay Park. My son just loves Christmas lights, so my hubby and I hope he has a great time tonight seeing over one million lights! We have actually gone before, but that was before my son was born. If he ends up liking it tonight, it might just have to be a yearly tradition for us!

After the lights, we'll head back to the lodge...that has an indoor pool! So, you know I'll be taking advantage of that!

Well I'm off now to pack. I've got about an hour to get a few things together before heading out to church. Then after church we will be making the 2 and 1/2 hour trip...should be fun!


Btw, please say a quick prayer for my grandpa. He has alzheimers and he fell yesterday and broke his hip. He's being operated on this morning, but until then he has to be tied down. Since he doesn't understand what is happening to him, he has been trying to get up to leave the hospital. Grandma is pretty upset and she's not sure what she's going to do. She's had a hard time taking care of him when he's well, but she doesn't think she will be able to now that he is hurt. So, he might not be able to go back home. He could have to stay in a nursing home where they are better qualified to take care of him. We are just not sure at this point, so please send up a prayer to the Big Guy in the sky for us please?! Thanks!!!

Have a great Sunday!!!

9
Blogger Amanda said...

cant wait to hear about your trip! praying 4 your g-pa. (typing w/ 1 hand!)

December 18, 2005 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Will definitely pray for him. I miss my grandpa dearly, especially this Christmas season. Grandpas are just the best!
God bless!

December 18, 2005 11:35 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Have a safe and fun trip! I'm saying a prayer for your grandpa.

December 18, 2005 1:56 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Hope you have an awesome time. What fun!

Already said a prayer for your family--especially grandpa.

Merry Christmas my friend.

December 18, 2005 5:58 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

I will say a prayer for your grandfather. Have a good trip!

December 18, 2005 9:17 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfathers accident. I'll say a prayer for him and one for your travels.

December 19, 2005 12:10 AM

 
Blogger Paste said...

Sorry about your grandfather, hope you enjoyed the lights, here from Michele's.

December 19, 2005 4:24 AM

 
Blogger koyama said...

Somehow I deleted my previous comment....Hi Trinity - My husband and I are praying for your grandpa tonight all the way from Northern Canada!
I know how it is to have all this going on, we went through it in the summer.

December 20, 2005 12:29 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for your well wishes and prayers (and candle lighting! Heehee) everyone...they are all very much appreciated!!!

December 20, 2005 1:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home