Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Meme

Stolen from Jana!!! Thanks!

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate baby!!!
2. Turkey or Ham? That's a tough one! But I think I'll go with ham!
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? Def fake! It's less work and clean up!!!
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? I have a wreath on the front door that I decorated.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin'? I love both!!!
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? Columbus really doesn't have a great downtown mall, so I enjoy shopping close to home.
7. Favorite Christmas song? The Carpenters, Merry Christmas Darling.
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I have to be in the mood.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Anytime before Thanksgiving is too early!
10. Stockings before or after presents? Before of course!!!
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? Never had any stop by my house, but I will stop and listen for a min if they are singing at the mall.
12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you? I'm goin to my parent's house C-mas eve, and to my fil's and grandma's C-mas day. Then we are having three more C-mas get togethers at my house.
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so, when? Yes, when we are with my side of the family.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? My family runs to the next C-mas party!
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Pine
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? The mall since it's heated and your butt doesn't hurt when you are done!
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? We always what till C-mas morning.
18. Favorite Christmas memory? Prob the first C-mas after my son was born.
19. Favorite Part about winter? Snow days!!!
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? Not yet!!!

8
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great answers there for Christmas. I'm not fond of snow, as I always fall over.

Have a super Christmas, Trin!

December 23, 2005 3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#8
The only christmas sow I alwasy look forward to is "the year with out a santa". This year no more waiting... I bought it.
I"m Mr Green Christmas...I'm Mr Sun
I'm Mr White Christmas...I'm Mr Snow

December 23, 2005 8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOW... haha

Scratch that...put in Show!

December 23, 2005 8:15 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Tag, you're it!

This was a neat meme...hope you like mine!!! mmmmwahahaha

December 23, 2005 9:42 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

#16, I don't know, with some of those prices at the mall, your butt might just hurt when your done!

December 23, 2005 11:39 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Merry Christmas, Trinity!

Woohoo, snow days :-)

December 24, 2005 1:39 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

This is a cool meme! I love it that you can actually enjoy a white Christmas. Our Christmas seasons are usually spent either in a mall or at a beach :) The shopping here is great! You should try visiting, at least to try out the shopping during the Christmas season. It's maddening! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

December 25, 2005 12:28 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Capt!

I love that movie Day!!!

I'm gettin to it MC!

HA Lo...too funny!

Gotta love snow days Jen!

A Christmas at the beach Chrixean...nice!!!

December 28, 2005 11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home