Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Quiz Time!!!

I'm tired tonight, so here's a quiz for ya!

Your Brain's Pattern

Structured and organized, you have a knack for thinking clearly.
You are very logical - and you don't let your thoughts get polluted with emotions.
And while your thoughts are pretty serious, they're anything from boring.
It's minds like yours that have built the great cities of the world!



Btw, I hope to post something of worth tomorrow, but I'm supposed to be baking cookies all day! Five ladies are coming over to my house and we are making peanut butter blossoms, chocolate crinkles, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, C-mas M&M's cookies, ding-bats, buckeyes, no-bakes, 7 layer bars, and thin mint cookies!!! Hmmmm, I'm hungry already...heehee! Later all!

10
Blogger Marcia said...

Here's mine:

You have a tempered, reasonable way of thinking.
You tend to take every new idea in, and meld it with your world view.
For you, everything is always changing. Each moment is different.
Your thinking process tends to be very natural - with no beginnings or endings.

That's fun! Thanks for showing it to me.

via michele...

December 21, 2005 11:46 PM

 
Blogger kenju said...

Seven layer bars are the ones I usually make, but this year I have been making fudge to give everyone. It is incredibly simple.

Michele sent me.

December 21, 2005 11:48 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It makes my mouth water already. Though have not savored it, looks like it tastes delicious.

December 22, 2005 3:28 AM

 
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.

0ddly accurate.

visiting from michele's extended holiday meet and greet!

December 22, 2005 3:46 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I will attempt to replicate these on my lunchbreak.

December 22, 2005 7:01 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Did you notice that the date on this post is Dec 31st? Are you sticky posting it on purpose, or was that an accident?

December 22, 2005 11:51 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I posted my brain quiz results.

All the goodies look, and taste, deeeeelicious honey!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

December 22, 2005 11:03 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

No prob Marcia...thanks for stoppin!

Hmmmmm, fudge!!! Peanut butter is my fav kenju!

I too love crinkles Plumkrazzee, I just wish they weren't so hard to bake!

It was delicious Friday's Child!

Glad it was accurate for you Dak-ind! It was for me!!!

Wonderful Capt Berk!

Hmmmm, I wonder why Armaedes?!

It was an accident Guru...really!

Trin's in the real world right now PJ...come back later! Heehee!!!

Thanks G!

December 23, 2005 12:35 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

Pretty good for a fantasy writer, eh?

December 23, 2005 9:46 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Nice MC! Perfect for you!!!

December 25, 2005 12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home