Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My T13


Thirteen Things about Trinity13


1. Last thirteen of the year!

2. Guess what, I'm typing this up on the couch!!! I still can't get over it!

3. My sis is finally dating her crush of 6 years...the guy has finally wised up.

4. My grandpa has fallen a few more times. This is the same man who fell and had to get a pin in his hip. Apparently the nursing home didn't have him tied down and he fell out of bed, split open his head, and broke his wrist. He was taken back to the hospital, but now he is at another home. This place actually deals with more alzheimer's patients...but he ended up falling there a few times as well. His poor head and body are all bruised. I feel so bad, but there is nothing I can do.

5. My thumb is looking better. I'm actually able to type again with it, but it still hurts just a little.

6. I'm so ready to take the Christmas tree down!

7. My hubby is off all week, and he and the boy are having a day together. They are supposed to be setting up a back account for all of the boy's Cmas and piggy back money.

8. Did I mention that I love surfing and blogging while on the couch!!! It's so much more comfortable than sitting in the cold basement!

9. I've had the red heads for almost 34 hours now! They're mommy should be here by 5:30 to pick them up...then I'll be free!!!

10. I really don't mind watching them, it would just be nice to have some me time.

11. I need to do the dishes. They are piling up, but I just can't seem to get my butt off my laptop for some reason.

12. It doesn't seem like the new year is a few days away. Where has the time gone?

13. I'm off to look for a time machine on ebay.




Another Thursday Thirteener

1. Barbara

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you about the tree!
Let me know how much the bid is up to.

December 29, 2005 5:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Another time machine? What happened to the first one?

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen

December 29, 2005 7:56 PM

 
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It sounds like you are ready for the Holiday to be over...I guess that is true for many of us, isn't it? Good for you that you can be on the couch and blog!!!

Here from Michele tonight!

December 29, 2005 11:51 PM

 
Blogger kenju said...

Trinity, if you find that time machine - buy one for me too, will ya?

Michele sent me. Enjoy that new laptop!

December 30, 2005 12:14 AM

 
Blogger kontan said...

my laptop is my favorite toy! enjoy!!! i'm ready for my tree to be down too...hubby didn't take the hint the last two days so i guess the girls and i will take it down tomorrow.

clicked from michele's

December 30, 2005 12:34 AM

 
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, Michele sent me right back again! (lol) That's whats so mucg fun about this Meet & Greet..we get to vosit MANY MANY TIMES!! Hooray!


And let me wish you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

December 30, 2005 1:42 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

I too am dreaming of having a laptop. What I got as an early Christmas gift was a cd burner. Now I am enjoying my new hobby...downloading music and burning them for my collection.

Happy New Year to All!

December 30, 2005 2:52 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Davin's Grandma went through a lot of that, it's so hard to watch.

Let me know if you find a time machine, I need one, too!

December 30, 2005 3:55 AM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Hi! Just got back from out of town. Will have to check out your previous posts since I have no idea how you are blogging on the couch and what happened to your finger! I'm sorry about your grandpa :(

I'm still looking for my tag! Hee hee.

December 30, 2005 4:08 AM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

The problem isn't finding a time machine, but rather assembling it and finding the right batteries. The ability to read the alien language the manual is printed in is also somewhat helpful.

December 30, 2005 11:05 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Will do Day!

I was outbid Barbara. :-(

I love couch bloggin OOLOTH!

Will do Kenju!!!

I will enjoy Kontan, thanks!

Thanks OOLOTH.

My hubby like to download music too Viamarie!

It is hard to watch, thanks Jen.

Hope you had a good time with your trip MC. Thanks for stoppin!

HA...very funny Arm!

So true Stranger! I'll have to look for batteries on ebay as well...thanks for the heads up!

January 01, 2006 3:07 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a pretty good idea - two memes in one!

January 05, 2006 11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home