Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

T13


Thirteen Things about Trinity13


(I was tagged my M.C. Pearson quite a while ago, and just now by Deputy's Wife, so my first 5 are random weird things about me.)
1. I can burp the alphabet.

2. I pick the sock fuzzys out of between my toes every night.

3. I do the same for my son.

4. I've eaten shrimp eyes before.

5. I have to smell everything (ex: I smelled each Cmas gift I received).

6. I found some great Cmas stuff tonight at 75% off! I now have all my napkins, tablecloths, and plates for the next Cmas.

7. My mom had x-rays taken of her foot today and found out that she broke it! She refuses to wear an ankle boot since she has been able to walk around on it. The doc was okay with that as long as her foot doesn't get any worse.

8. I found out today that a friend of mine as diabetes...and he is younger than I am! I guess it runs in his family since his aunt has it.

9. I slept waaaay too much today. I rested while the boys played in front of me, and I took a three hour nap this afternoon. But I'm still tired! I guess I just need to get to bed earlier.

10. I need to do laundry, but I just haven't gotten used to the washer and dryer being in the basement yet.

11. My cousin's baby shower is this weekend. She and her hubby are still not quite excited yet. They wanted to wait a few more years, but I guess God had something else in mind for them.

12. I will be having the red heads an extra 45 min each Thursday...but do I get paid any more for that...NO! I guess I should just stop being so greedy.

13. I got to type this up in bed!!! How cool is that?!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13
Blogger WendyWings said...

Burping the alphabet takes some serious talent :)

January 05, 2006 1:45 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Your oldest niece also loves to pick her sock fuzzies (or at least she used to when she was younger). When her sister was born, she used to take her socks off and clean her sock fuzzies too.

January 05, 2006 9:52 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I burped the alphabet in my starfleet finals.

I got an A.

January 05, 2006 10:33 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Shrimp eyes? Ewww!

I had to get used to my laundry in the basement too. It really piled up before I got into the swing of things. I do two loads a day. I got baskets for colors, towels, whites, delicates, and jeans. With the baskets, it is a breeze to separate and I pick a basket that is full.

Also, doing it this way, our water bill has gone down around $6 a month. I think it is because I am doing full loads instead of partial ones.

January 05, 2006 12:24 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

shrimp eyes? c'mon? really?
http://secondstarrtotheright.blogspot.com/2006/01/thud-day.html

January 05, 2006 2:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to stop being so nice and stand up for yourself!
You deserve the extra money and you should get it.

January 05, 2006 4:14 PM

 
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

You were right, those are some really wierd things. Never knew you could eat shrimp eyes!

January 06, 2006 12:23 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I only ate them to say that I ate them Becky!

Tell me about it Wendy...heehee!

Gotta do what I gotta do PJ!!!

Awww, watching out for her sis...how cute Lo!

I only got a B+ Capt Berk. :-(

Oh I love saving money DW! I do have three baskets, so I might have to try your idea.

Burping on command does take talent Texas...heehee!

Hmmmm, shrimp eyes Shannon! They really weren't bad.

I'm a wimp Day. Sad, but true.

After I ate them Lazy Daisy, someone told me they were poinsonous!

January 06, 2006 1:02 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Blogging from bed? Right on!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

January 06, 2006 2:53 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Gotta love it Jen!

January 08, 2006 7:55 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Burping the alphabet? Haven't quite figured out how that's done, heehee. Yup, that is definitely a weird list! Especially smelling the gifts! And it's great to know that there's someone out there who listens to rock music when's she's pregnant too :-)

January 09, 2006 9:54 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I have to smell everything Chrixean! Just ask my family.

January 10, 2006 1:12 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Smelling as in everything is really weird. I smell only food that I have never eaten before so I'll know if I'll like it or not. As for the shrimp eyes...I also eat them only when their deep fried with flour. Burping the alphabet is another weird habit...can't imagine how it's done.

January 11, 2006 7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home