Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Four!!!

(Saw this floating around and had to do it!)

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. My first job was at a second run cinema...it was the best! I started in concession (and was able to do my homework during the slow time), then moved to usher, then box office worker, and finally I moved up to projectionist. It was great getting paid to watch movies!
2. Tutor-for about a year and a half.
3. Secretary/Receptionist and cleaner for my mom's beauty salon
4. Care provider for an autistic boy.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Matrix...of course!
2. The Village
3. Office Space
4. Star Wars (any one of them)

Four places you have lived:
1. With parents
2. Apartment after marriage
3. House 5 min away
4. Townhome (and all 4 have been here in the same suburb in Columbus, Ohio)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Boston Legal
2. Smallville
3. American Idol (starting soon!!!)
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Everyone
2. on my
3. link
4. list

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Strawberries!!
2. Ice Cream!!
3. Cereal!!
4. Pizza!!

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. At the movies
2. In bed
3. At DQ
4. Ummmmm...

7
Blogger Shannon said...

mind if I steal it? thanks for the idea!
have a great weekend!

January 07, 2006 9:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the same food you do!

January 08, 2006 12:45 AM

 
Blogger WendyWings said...

Here from Micheles today. LOL I can't believe you did a meme without someone tagging you !

January 08, 2006 4:49 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

grey's and idol are two of my must-tivo-shows! :)

i never would have guessed that you like The Matrix...

January 08, 2006 5:20 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Steal away Shannon!

You have wonderful taste Barbara!

I love meme's Plain Jane...thanks for stoppin!

That's me Wendywings!!!

Yes, believe it or not Amanda Sue, I love the Matrix!!! Heehee!

January 08, 2006 8:06 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Wasn't working at a theater great Becky?! I miss it sometimes.

January 10, 2006 1:10 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

I enjoyed your meme :-)

Mmmmm...I love ice cream and pizza too...... now i'm hungry! :-D

January 12, 2006 7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home