Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Trin's Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Trinity13



1. Saturday is the autistic boy's birthday...he will be 8 and he is getting stronger everyday.

2. I'm already looking forward to my son's March birthday. He will be turning four!!! I have the theme picked out and I hope my son will enjoy it!

3. I will def by buying my son another Leapster game...he never wants to put the learning system down!

4. This Saturday is my father-in-law's 50th birthday party. My sis-in-law has been working her butt off to get ready for it. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

5. My great aunt's birthday is this Sunday and I really need to get a card out to her today. She is so good about sending cards (with money) to us, that I really want to remember her special day as well.

6. I want this for my birthday G!!! (Now let's see how long it takes him to read this post!)

7. And this!

8. Or this!

9. Okay, never mind on that last one...I would kill my hubby if he spent that much on it! I'll wait till it drops down in price.

10. But, I think we are going to do this for my birthday (and forget about the diet for one night!).

11. I can't believe my hubby is going to be 30 this year. Where has the time gone?

12. He wants a motorcycle for his big day in September...I'd better start saving up now! HA!!!

13. Can you tell I've had birthdays on the brain?!!!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5
Blogger loelsh said...

Hey you've been working just as hard on the party (and spending just as much money). Thanks, BTW!

And, mmmmmm, chaze froys!!! Yummy!

January 12, 2006 9:29 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Birthday's on the brain? I have it as well, as it's mine on Saturday!

January 12, 2006 3:15 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Anytime Lo!

Happy early bday PJ!!!

I'm def looking forward to him turning 4 Texas!

Thanks for stoppin M!

Happy Birthday Capt!!!

January 12, 2006 11:25 PM

 
Blogger Sandy said...

Sounds like lots of birthday wishes are in order. :)

Hey, 30 isn't so bad. I'll be 33 in May. Actually, come to think of it, I like this decade the best so far and it's so much better than the alternative of NOT having a birthday 'cause then, well you know...

Michele sent me.

January 13, 2006 10:09 AM

 
Blogger WendyWings said...

LOL I remember thinking 30 was old a Longggggggg time ago .
Thanks for stopping by my TT list, your link is added.

January 13, 2006 2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home