Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm Back!

Well I had a wonderful break! Saturday nights birthday party for my father-in-law was a success in my book! We had about 50 people attend!!! There was plenty of food, and we got many compliments on the yummy cake!

On Sunday, my hubby and I had over my sister and her new boyfriend (thanks mom for taking the boy for the night!). My sis has had a 6 year crush on this boy of hers. He finally came to his senses and asked her out about a month ago! They have been inseparable ever since!!! I def think this is the one for her!

Anyway, they came over and had some pizza with us. Since they are movie freaks, we watched Office Space and Red Eye. Then we watched DH and GA before tuning into The Matrix Reloaded. Needless to say, we had a late night together. I think this soon will be one of many late movie night with them!

I got to sleep in yesterday since my mom had my son (and she got to sleep in as well since he didn't get up till past 10). It was so nice to not have to get up. I got to sleep in till about 11, then I met up with my sis so that we could head over to the movie theatre. We had a fabulous time together and she didn't stop smiling the entire time (ahhhh, she is in love!).

All in all, I had a wonderful weekend!!! And I'll be having another break this week. I will not have the red heads tomorrow or Thursday, so it will be nice having some alone time with my son. And I'll actually be able to grocery shop during the day...I'm so excited!!! Heehee!

12
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so great for your sister. my sister has been divorced for many years, she doesn't date, i wish she would meet someone, it would do her good. doesn't your life feel better seeing your sister so happy?

January 17, 2006 9:16 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

A wonderful break indeed. Consider it a luxury you deserve.

January 17, 2006 9:27 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's what you call being happy. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. Hope for the best for your sis.

January 17, 2006 9:55 AM

 
Blogger S'mee said...

Hey Trinity! Michele sent s'mee! I will check back on your blog often ( i think I need to read some back entries to catch up to speed...) congratualtions on the fun, and for your sis! wahoo!

January 17, 2006 1:47 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i've noticed that Reloaded sure has been on a lot lately. this is not a bad thing.

January 17, 2006 2:11 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Awesome for your sister! Wahoo! I had a crush for seven years and we finally married...15 years of marriage now!

Thanks for sharing the fun.

January 17, 2006 2:48 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Ahh, sleeping in. I remember that.

January 17, 2006 4:46 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Sleeping in! Sounds like you had a fabulous time!

January 17, 2006 8:22 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Glad you had such a great weekend. New love is so fresh and exciting!

January 18, 2006 2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I don't think I could watch that much tv in a row.

I read 50 pages in my book before going to sleep last night.

January 18, 2006 7:52 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

That is hardcore movie watching! I haven't watched that many movies since the old dusk to dawn horror movie marathons at the drive-in & that was a looooong time ago.

January 18, 2006 1:13 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes BSTS, I love seeing her so happy!

I love having a break Viamarie!

Good luck with your party PJ! Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks FC!

Awww, that's nothing Arm! I've cut down since I've gotten older.

Red Eye was pretty good Texas. I don't think there was much of a story to it, but it was enjoyable.

Thanks for stopping by S'mee!!!

I happen to love the movie BoN...a shock, I know! Heehee!!!

I hope that's the way they are headed MC!

I love sleeping in Jana and DW...so wonderful!

Had a wonderful weekend Leslie, thanks!

It was wonderful Day! I hope to do the same thing this weekend as well! HA!!!

I've watched a lot more Cube...but I'm older now and I don't have as much time! And I also value sleep more...heehee!!!

January 19, 2006 2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home