Life is Grand!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Tired

Good grief, I'm already tired today. I got to bed last night at about midnight (had to stay up to watch Smallville), so I got about 6 hours of sleep. But right now I feel like I've been up all night. My eyes are heavy and I have no energy. I would drink something with caffeine in it to wake me up, but doesn't effect me. If anything, caffeine makes me sleepy. I could drink a huge cappuccino from this place (hmmmm, they have the best coffee drinks), but every time I do, I usually take a nap afterward. I guess drinking it just wipes me out!

6
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You bet! Coffee makes me sleepy too. It has been my habit to take coffee around 10:00 p.m. or just before going to bed and it really makes yawn and off to bed.

January 20, 2006 6:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your like me. See the sugar in all those coffee drinks makes you crash. I had one today and I got a headache.

I totally failed at dieting today. I wont go into details because its's that bad

January 20, 2006 7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm tired too. I swear, this pregnancy is doing a number on me! I feel so old...maybe this will have to be tha caboose.

January 20, 2006 10:45 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Isn't this weird? Caffeine is suppose to keep us awake but all of us are experiencing the same thing. They should conduct a study on why this is so.

To keep me awake if I am at work, I conduct the rounds of the company. The more people and things I see, the more I am kept awake.

January 21, 2006 8:26 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have lots of coffee!

Hope you can join The Federation. See my Journal for details.

January 21, 2006 12:18 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I think you're right PJ! Party on!!!

I hope you got my email Texas!

I drink a cappie right before bed FC...it's the perfect way to end the day!

Sorry about the diet Day. I hope it goes better for you this week!

I remember being soooo sleepy during my pregnancy Faith. I had to have a daily nap.

Yes, they should Viamarie! I would love to know why caffeine doesn't work with us.

Done Capt!!!

January 23, 2006 8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home