Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Apple Pie

Right now my hubby's co-workers are over here for lunch. I cooked them up some yummy bbq chicken pizza and then I baked up some apple pie. They are loving me right now!!! I just love hearing my praises over my apple pie...from a box...that cost $1.88!!! Could life be any grander right now?! HA!!!

9
Blogger Father of 3 said...

2 of my favorite things...apple pie and bbq chicken...yummm.

January 18, 2006 1:45 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a cook!

January 18, 2006 3:09 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

bbq chicken pizza is the bomb, escpecially from California Pizza Kitchen. mmmmmmm

January 18, 2006 3:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That's the only way to cook! I'm glad they all enjoyed their meal!

I'm hosting a fun competition over at my blog. I hope you can play! Trying to Catch Up: The Blog Olympics

January 18, 2006 10:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I come over for lunch?!?

January 19, 2006 12:46 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

MMMMMMM.... Pizza and apple pie sounds yummy right now.....
Hope I can drop by for dinner at your place sometime in the future! :-)

January 19, 2006 1:22 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

You must cook very well. Watch out! They will start coming back for many more lunches. Hope to have a chance to taste it sometime.

Btw, thanks for dropping my blog.

January 19, 2006 7:51 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's was so good everyone! Thanks for stoppin by!!!

January 19, 2006 2:15 PM

 
Blogger dena said...

To me any apple pie is good...as long as it's hot, and as a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top!

visiting from michele's

January 19, 2006 3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home