Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weekend Blogging

Do you know how hard it is for me to blog on the weekend? Recently my hubby and I have been so busy that it's hard to find time to get on the computer. There is just so many other things that need to be done.

For instance, I just had to get a nap in today. There was just no other way around it. And I had to do some shopping with my sister. I really had no choice in the matter. Then of course, I need to watch The Matrix on TV tonight. I have it on DVD so I can watch it anytime I want, but if it's on TV, it must be watched!

So, I've been a busy girl! There are sooooo many things that I need to get done! And I need to get back to my movie...so, later all!!! Have a great weekend!

10
Blogger Unknown said...

I try to blog during the week. But my best time is the week-ends. I suppose it is easier since the Deputy is working late nights and I don't have anything else to do...

Have fun shopping!

February 12, 2006 12:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there!! Long time no comment from me, i suck! I saw Matrix on the tele too!!

February 12, 2006 12:52 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know where you will be anytime The Matrix shows on tv!

February 12, 2006 1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, something about weekend napping.It is a must!

February 12, 2006 4:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i try and force myself to blog every day, sometimes it's hard on the weekend though. i've never seen that whole trilogy, i guess i should watch it, i've only seen the first one, but i enjoyed it.

February 12, 2006 9:10 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

I worked this whole weekend :(

February 13, 2006 12:35 AM

 
Blogger archshrk said...

Being too busy to blog on the weekend ain't so bad. Being too free to blog is. Visiting from Michele's.

February 13, 2006 12:38 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I used to live on a planet where everyone was governed by a machine, and they didn't realise it.

The machine displayed images on screens that contained subliminal messages. Nobody had any idea that their world was unreal.

I tried to liberate them all by destroying all the screens, but I ended up spending a night in the cells.

The police told me I had been watching to much television.

Scotty beamed me out of there sharpish!!

February 13, 2006 7:48 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I'm the opposite DW! I have time usually during the day, but not on the weekends.

Great movie, huh MrsG!

You'd better believe it Capt!!!

Gotta love it Faith!

Same here BSTS, I try to blog everyday. But the weekends are just not easy!

Too bad Chrixean...you missed The Matrix on tv! :-(

I guess I'm bad Archskrk!

Hey, that same thing happened to me too Berk!

Right Texas, there is always something going on!

February 14, 2006 10:39 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

Funny, you love the movie Matrix, and I love the movie Cube.

I don't usually blog during the weekends because my daughters hog the Internet-enabled computer. Soon I will have my laptop hooked up to a wireless router & everything will change.

February 14, 2006 1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home