Life is Grand!!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Finally, The Weekend!!!

Yes, the weekend is finally here!!! I can't wait to just relax and take it easy tomorrow.

Sunday won't be relaxing since we are celebrating a few anniversaries and birthdays with my dad's side of the family. There is always stress and guilt trips when it comes to them. And my grandma loves to give back-handed compliments where you are not sure to say thank you or not. But, at least they are entertaining...heehee!!!

Btw, I actually bought some fruit the other day. Usually my hubby and I can't afford to buy a lot of fruits, but I've been craving strawberries. So I finally got some...and some grapes as well!

I can't even begin to tell you how good the fruit tasted! It felt like I was spoiling myself! I even put some grapes in the freezer...they are sooooo good that way! It's like eating a popsicle!!! Yummy!

So, any big plans this weekend?

12
Blogger Oh great One said...

No big plans for me. My hubby has to work all day Sat. We are planning to try a new church out on Sunday though. Wish us luck!

February 24, 2006 12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my youngest daughter is at a swim meet all weekend, so that's where i'll be. i've heard about doing that with the grapes, they're on sale next week, i'll have to pop some in and give it a try. have a great weekend!

February 24, 2006 1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that the food that is good for us has to be so expensive? But fatty food like McDonalds is cheap?
That;s what wrong here in the states!

February 24, 2006 2:25 PM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

Going to some art museum with my parents tomorrow. Dont know too much about it.

February 24, 2006 7:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

The house is clean. The laundry is done. I am going to sew sew sew!!!

But tonight, I am going to ride with the Deputy while he is on duty. FUN!!!

February 24, 2006 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Hmmm.... I will be working in the mornings... then I'll be watching a comedy act by one of the visiting comedians from the US, Rex Navarette ..... then I'll be helping out at our Sunday ministry for household helpers... then hopefully I could squeeze grocery shopping and a nap :-)

February 25, 2006 12:26 AM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

LOL, you already saw my plans! Packing, packing, oh and packing...squeeze in Church too.

February 25, 2006 1:16 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Just finding excellent blogs to comment on!

February 25, 2006 11:49 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Have a happy weekend and btw don't forget to enjoy eating your fruits. Don't overeat

February 26, 2006 1:11 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Strawberries, that's yummy. Had my own share of fruits today...watermelon, apple & papaya. I pureed all three and it turned out very good. I drank this while I was doing some gardening. Plants needed some attention after almost 2 months of neglect.

Cheers!

February 26, 2006 7:45 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Oops! I forgot to mention that I am tagging you.

February 26, 2006 9:49 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Good luck OGO...I hope it went well for you!

Def try it BSTS! So delicious!

I here ya Day!

Hope you had a great time War Eagle.

Sounds like fun DW!

Wow, busy weekend Chrixean!

I hope the move goes well for you MC.

Awwww, thanks Capt!

I'll try not to FC.

Hmmmm, watermelon. I'll have to try some of that soon Viamarie!

February 28, 2006 8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home