Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thurs. Thirteen


Trinity13's Thirteen Things


1. My cousin just had her a little boy! He was born at 11:58 on Valentine's Day!
2. My son has his hands named girl hand and guy hand. They play and fight together! It's so cute!!!
3. With girl hand and guy hand, my son is never bored! Even with no toys around, he still has his hands...heehee!
4. The autistic boy's mom is already putting together a summer schedule. Since her baby is due about that time, she is not sure she will need me...which would be a nice break!
5. I have only watched about 30 min of the Olympics, and that's only because my son loves the skiing. His favorite event is the high jump.
6. They are making all the townhomes in our phase into condos. This could be good or bad for us.
7. Bad because it could mean that my husband could lose his resident manager position and we would have to pay condo fees.
8. Good because we could own this place! And they are selling them for cheap, so we could get a great deal!!!
9. We didn't get to see American Idol tonight since the boy and I went out while the hubby went to a side job.
10. So I am looking forward to seeing it tonight!
11. My son is now wearing his daytime underwear at night...and he has been waking up dry! I'm so happy!!!
12. I have a headache
13. Time for meds!!!

Other 13ers!
1. PJ
2. Shannon
3. Jen's Horde
4. Uisce
5. Kimmy
6. Killired
7. Shelli
8. D. Challener Roe
9. Norma



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. meds

February 16, 2006 10:07 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

My oldest named his hands Budgidor and Coz. No idea where he got the names, but same idea - they used to talk and fight all the time!

Yay on the potty training! My 3 year old says he wants to wear big boy pants now, so we'll see...

February 16, 2006 10:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, hope you're feeling better after medication time. i haven't watched any of the olympics as yet, not sure if i will, but my hubby and kids have been enjoying.
i'm doing the 13 today too.

February 16, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

My kids have been sick and going to bed early the past couple of nights, and so have I... so I haven't gotten my AI fix this week. It's DVR'd though... And how embarassing I might have to watch it on my own! :) My 13 are up!

February 16, 2006 11:16 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I hope you are feeling better. Hugs.

Dry at night? Yay! Tell your son (and "Girl" and "Guy") CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll go link you up!

February 16, 2006 11:42 AM

 
Blogger Kimmy said...

It would be awesome to buy the condo...especially cheap!

Love the boy/girl hands. (especially knowing your son's little. I was nervous at first!)

Go take the meds. God bless medication!

My 13 are up!

February 16, 2006 2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that the first sign of dehydration is a headache. My suggestion is to drink a lrage glass of water and wait 20 minutes prior to asprin. If no change then take the meds. Often the water is what we needed, but we thought the neds were.

I'm glad you like my jewelry. Now if I could just sell some.LOL

February 16, 2006 2:33 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

had to come check out a fellow ohioan's T13! mine is up now too!

February 16, 2006 2:53 PM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Congrats to your cousin....

My 13: http://www.dcroe.com/blog.html

February 16, 2006 3:06 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

12 and 13 are linked!

February 16, 2006 3:33 PM

 
Blogger Veronika said...

Yay with the dry nights! Hopefully everything will work out with the townhome situation, that'll be cool if you could get a great deal.
Sorry about the headache - hope the meds will help.
:)

February 16, 2006 11:21 PM

 
Blogger Norma said...

Maybe you can get in some of the Olympics now--like some exciting curling! Way to go on the potty training.

My TT are up.

February 17, 2006 6:46 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Gotta love meds BoN!

Ha, love those names Jana!

I do feel better, thanks BSTS!

I love going to bed early Uisce!

Yes Jen, dry! It's wonderful!!!

It's so cute PJ!

I would love to buy it Kimmy! It's exciting!!!

I took your advice Day, and it worked! Thanks sweetie!!!

Thanks for stopping Killired!

The new little one is adorable Roe!

Oh yes Capt!

I would love to know Shelli!

I love him being dry Veronika! It's wonderful!!!

I actually watched some curling the other day Norma!

February 19, 2006 9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home