Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's Thursday Baby!


Trinity13's Thirteen Things


1. Watched American Idol for another 2 hours last night.
2. My favorites are cutie pie Ace,
3. Past bar singer Chris,
3. And Amish looking Elliott.
4. I'm hoping that Sway will stay on another week so I can hear something else from him. Anyone else like that high pitched song he sang last night?
5. My hubby loves weirdo Taylor. The grey haired guy just freaks me out a little...heehee!
6. I think the Copacabana singing Bobby and you need to cough to get that phlegm out of your throat Bucky will be going home tonight.
7. Along with boring Heather and opera singing Stevie.
8. I might just have to get my hubby to record it tonight. I hate all the stupid commercials and it would be nice to fast forward through them (thanks for the idea Shannon!).
9. Okay, now that I have all the AI out of my system...I have nothing to blog about! Heehee!!!
10. Ummmmm...well, Smallville is on tonight!
11. I would love for the show to be on earlier! It hate having to stay up till 11 to watch it.
12. I might just have the hubby record this one as well so I can watch it during the day.
13. Anyone think I watch too much TV? :-)

Other 13ers
1. PJ
2. Better Safe Than Sorry
3. Uisce
4. Shannon
5. Chickadee
6. Killired



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8
Blogger loelsh said...

Oh, yeah, Ace is a cutie patooty booty! Love him!

Chris is also very good. And for some reason, I like the one that looks sort of like a hobbit, Will. He was just fun to watch last night.

As for Sway, I don't care for him. He forgot all of his words in the Hollywood auditions (the judges have gotten rid of people in the past for such a thing). I thought the falsetto thing he did last night was crap! I didn't like it at all and I was quite suprised that the judges all seemed to like it!

I fear they may be trying to stear the audience towards him because a)he's a guy and it's time for another male idol winner, and b)we haven't had anyone from his ethnicity win yet.

So, there's my opinion, if you care.

February 23, 2006 10:08 AM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

hey, if you're gonna watch, watch with gusto!! My 13 are up!

February 23, 2006 10:12 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I do care, thanks for commenting!

I think Will sang the wrong song last night, but I'm looking forward to hearing more from him.

I really didn't understand why Sway sang so high! I was in shock! I don't think he did that great of a job, but I like his normal range of singing. I just want to hear him one more time to see what his normal voice is.

But, I think it's is time for the men to step up and win for once...heehee!

February 23, 2006 10:13 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I don't think you watch too much TV. I think you owe this time to yourself.

February 23, 2006 10:31 AM

 
Blogger Chickadee said...

Uh-oh...you probably don't want to read my Thursday 13. I sort of talked about American Idol in a disagreeable way. LOL.

My 13 are up.

http://www.danno.org/blogs

February 23, 2006 11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't watch any of those but i don't have a young child that keeps me home at night, so no, i don't think you watch too much tv.
i'm doing the tt too.

February 23, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I have to admit that I've only caught bits and pieces of this season so far, so I'm not sure who any of these people are. But, as you know, I know Smallville!

The shows stay on here until 11 p.m., and so I know that once I start working, I'll have to rely upon my DVR even more and then just catch them when I have the time.

February 23, 2006 2:59 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

You should get DVR, we love it! Then you don't have to stay up later, or even worry about when things are on!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my knitting project, I'm glad it's finished!

February 26, 2006 1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home