Life is Grand!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Busy, Busy

Wow, I feel like I have so much to do today. I need to order the paper products for my son's birthday since I can't find any in stores...I just haven't seen any star shaped plates anywhere. I also need to catch up on some laundry and cleaning. I've been to tired recently to do anything, but today I actually have some energy. And, if I finish everything today, I can relax and enjoy my three day weekend! I'm so excited!!! I'll be able to sleep in till 9 on Monday!

Do you have any special plans for this weekend? Do you have Monday off?

10
Blogger Karen said...

First of all, congrats on the weight loss. Great job! That's hard work!

My weekend is not very busy. The highlight will be the Marquette Vs. Pittsburgh basketball game. We hope MU ends up on top.

Have a great weekend!

Michele sent me!

February 17, 2006 2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

monday off??? no, there is no holiday here.
can you cut paper plates into the shape of stars? or use white paper plates and paint a design on them???

February 17, 2006 2:26 PM

 
Blogger Veronika said...

I'll be hoping you'll get to sleep in on Monday.
No special plans here, other than to have lots of fun with my kiddos
:)

February 17, 2006 3:21 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Monday is a working day for me. Infact, I am scheduled to appear in court to testify in a estafa case. Hate doing it but I have to represent the company in this one.

For this weekend, I plan to do some shopping. It's my daughter's birthday on Sunday. Other than that, I also plan to burn some cds. Finished downloading songs of the 70s.

Hope you finish your birthday project this weekend.

February 17, 2006 7:43 PM

 
Blogger Michele said...

Sadly, it is not a holdiay here in Canada. However, in honour of YOUR three days off I will celebrate.

Oh yes, I am quite fond of all celebrations.

Have a great weekend!

February 17, 2006 9:48 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

I don't know where to get star shaped plates, but I got a great star shaped cake pan at Joannes (do they have those by you?).

February 18, 2006 12:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually since mt kids have the whole week off i think i might sleep in or at least until 7.

February 18, 2006 9:26 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

I'm having a party this weekend at my site and you're invited! Come on over! :-)

February 18, 2006 9:05 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

My weekend has been plagued by an extremely heavy cold. I won't be going to the office on Monday either.

February 19, 2006 1:36 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Too bad PJ! :-(
Btw, I love IJ movies!

Thanks Karen! Have a great weekend as well!

Yes, it's President's Day for us in the US BSTS.
Thought about cutting plates, but I found some that will work!

My hubby has to work as well Arm...he is not too happy!

Thanks Veronika! I hope I get to sleep in till at least 9! Have fun with the kids.

Have fun with court Viamarie! But good luck with the shopping.

Sorry Michele...but thanks for celebrating with me! Have a great weekend as well!!!

I found one too Steph! I got it at a Micheals craft store.

7am Day? Wow! That's so early!!!

Will do Chrixean!

I hope you get to feeling better Capt!

February 19, 2006 9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home