Life is Grand!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Goin Around

Stolen from Killired! Thanks!!!

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Trinityitis
Cause:watching too much television
Symptoms:coughing up blood, frequent facial hair, gastrointestinal bleeding, pointy ears
Cure:take a hundred anti-depressants a day until it goes away
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:

3
Blogger Jana said...

All the hypochondriacs out there are saying, "I think I have that!!"

February 27, 2006 9:05 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

have also been tagged by the same meme only mine has not been up yet. That was a cool one Trinityitis. Did I type it right?

February 27, 2006 8:05 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

So true Jana!

I think I have that PJ!!!

That's it FC!

February 28, 2006 1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home