Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's True

In case some of you didn't pick up on it from my post yesterday, my husband and I are indeed expecting our second child!!! We found out in the middle of February that God had blessed us again (btw, we started trying Jan 2004)! But, my hubby and I wanted to keep it a secret until my son's birthday party. We knew that a majority of our family would be gathered here, so it was the perfect time to announce our big news! My mom actually stood up when she heard, but I think Lo had the first reaction. I heard her excited voice before anyone else!

My husband is so excited! He doesn't even talk to me anymore, only the baby in me! Heehee! It's so cute!!! He will kiss the baby goodbye in the morning as well as right before bed. I think he is more excited than I am!

Okay, I'm off now to go throw up! Later all!!!

16
Blogger Valerie said...

Congrats on the new bundle of joy. Here from Michele's today but I will be back.

March 07, 2006 11:53 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Congratulations on your baby. I'm happy for both of you.

March 07, 2006 12:55 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Congratulations! I saw the tee shirt in yesterdays post but I just figured I had missed something.

March 07, 2006 1:39 PM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

Congratulations! We are also expecting baby #2. When is your due date?

March 07, 2006 3:20 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A big big congratulations, Trin!!

March 07, 2006 3:38 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

Congratulations! That's great news.

March 07, 2006 3:52 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Great news! Hope it's a girl this time.

Congratulations to both of you. Take Care.

March 07, 2006 6:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a great pregnancy!

March 07, 2006 11:27 PM

 
Blogger barbie2be said...

mazel tov!

here from michele's.

March 08, 2006 12:23 AM

 
Blogger MaR said...

Congratulations! a baby is a sign of (not only) hope and happiness. And congrats on being Michele's site of the day today! Have a great day!

March 08, 2006 1:15 AM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Congrats on your pregnancy...hope all goes well. Happy birthday to your boy (what a GREAT theme for the party, by the way!). Michele sent me, but I'll be here often!

March 08, 2006 3:47 AM

 
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congratulations on your coming baby and on being Michele's Site Of The Day! A brand new baby in October! How wonderful is that?

March 08, 2006 4:32 AM

 
Blogger Star said...

Congratulations on the new baby. And on being site of the day.You throw quite the party.

March 08, 2006 6:07 AM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Congratulations to you both! Here from Michele's.

March 08, 2006 8:15 AM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

Congratulations all around!!

March 08, 2006 8:17 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Valerie!

Yes, you reacted too PJ!!! But there is no way you can keep that kind of news for very long!

Thanks FC and OGO!

We are expecting in October Jennboree...and congrats to you as well!

Thanks Capt, Cube, Texas, Barbara, Barbie2be,

I think it will be a boy Viamarie...but I don't care as long as he is healthy!

Thanks for stopping Mar, Scouser, Star, Sophie, and Uisce!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Linda...very sweet of ya!

Very wonderful OldoldLady!!!

March 08, 2006 8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home