Life is Grand!!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm Just About Ready!

Image hosting by Photobucket

We have just a few more things to do today to get ready for the party tomorrow. I need to clean up the bathrooms and wash the rugs. I also need to vacuum the carpets and mop the kitchen floor. I'd think we will also move around the couches here in the living room. I want there to be enough room for everyone that will be coming (about 24 people).

I don't think I'll be able to post anything tomorrow since I'll be busy preparing all the food. I'm making and decorating a double-decker star cake in the morning. Then I'll be attempting to make some star shaped popcorn treats. I also have some star candy molds that I will try to put to good use as well!

So, I'm off now to make up some goodie bags for the kids! I hope they like what I have for them!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

8
Blogger Jana said...

Have fun!!

March 03, 2006 10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you're in for a busy weekend, lots of fun!!!
happy birthday weekend to your son and hope the party goes well!!!

March 03, 2006 1:44 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Happy birthday to your son! I'm buying goodie bag stuff tomorrow for my son's birthday on the 19th :-)

March 04, 2006 6:45 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

24 people! Good luck, Trin...you'll need it!

March 04, 2006 7:22 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That is one hell of a cake. I've never seen one like that. It's sooooo....can't find the exact word. It's very original.

March 04, 2006 9:28 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

I bet it will be a fun-filled party. Hugs & kisses to your son.

Cheers!

March 04, 2006 9:45 AM

 
Blogger Jay said...

Sounds mahhhvelous. Do have fun!

March 05, 2006 5:08 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for helping PJ!

We will Jana, thanks!

I think we all had a blast Texas!

It was busy BSTS!

Good luck finding things for the bads Chrixean!

Thanks Capt!!!

Heehee, thanks as well FC!

Awwww, how sweet Viamarie!

Maybe Oz, maybe! :-p

We did Miss Jay!

March 06, 2006 11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home