Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Site Of The Day!!!

Awww, thank you so much for choosing me for the site of the day Michele!!! I can't believe it! I feel so privileged! And for those who are visiting, I do have some "glorious news to share"! My husband and I are expecting our second little one in October! I'm due around the 24th, but I'm hoping to make it past trick-or-treat night since I already have a costume (when I was prego with my son, I wore a Pillsbury Doughboy outfit for Beggars Night). But I don't think my doc will let me go 10 days late again like she did with my first.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is the picture I'm sending out to all the relatives to let them know of our good news! I thought it would be better than calling everyone since this way they can show it off.

Btw, I have a feeling that I'm carrying another boy. Even though I would love to have a girl, I think it would be great for my son to have a little brother. Then we can try for our little girl!!!

Any predictions?

39
Blogger Marie said...

Congratulations to you!! Your son looks so adorable and proud in his special shirt! Here's wishing you a healthy and comfortable pregnancy!

Michele sent me today...

March 08, 2006 8:37 AM

 
Blogger Paste said...

No comments and a site of the day, oh well. 50/50 on the child!!

March 08, 2006 8:38 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

I'm so happy for you and Neo, Trin. What a great idea regarding the picture and the shirt. AWESOME!

March 08, 2006 8:52 AM

 
Blogger kenju said...

Congratulations! That's a great wayto announce the birth. Your boy looks so happy. I don't have a prediction for you, but I bet he/she will be cute, judging from the first boy!

Michele sent me.

March 08, 2006 8:57 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

The problem with having another boy (and trust me, I know this from experience) is that when you are pregnant with #3, you will get endless "Trying for a girl?" or "I bet you hope it's a girl" comments. But the bond between brothers is awesome, so I'm hoping for a boy for you!

March 08, 2006 9:15 AM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Congrats on being Site of the Day! And especially congrats on your new little miracle. You have a great attitude about boy vs. girl. I was the same way when I was pregnant with my third. I thought that having another boy would be splendid but was thrilled to have a girl.

Now, I'm thinking that girls are MUCH harder than boys - especially teenage girls - yikes!

March 08, 2006 9:30 AM

 
Blogger Janet said...

What great news and was an imaginative way to annouce you're expecting! Congrats :-)

Hi, Michele sent me!

March 08, 2006 9:52 AM

 
Blogger Megan said...

Congratulations on both counts! Your son is adorable, and he looks so happy about being a big brother.

Have a happy and healthy pregancy my dear. Hi - Michele sent me...

March 08, 2006 10:00 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I was really hoping for a boy with my second baby, but looking back I'm so glad I had another girl. They play really well together, when they aren't fighting! :)

But I know when they are older, the will be really happy to have each other.

I agree with Jana, I got a lot of those comments, only the other way around when I was pregnant with #3.

I know it may be kind of early to tell, but so far, has it been similar to your first pg? My pg's with the girls were almost exactly the same and with the boy, was completely different. That doesn't always mean anything, but for me it did.

Either way, I'm really happy for you guys and happy to have another niece or nephew!!!!!

March 08, 2006 10:06 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Oh, and I'm sure the Doc isn't gonna let you go past your due date, especially with the second one, you're more likely to go into labor on your own before then.

I say you should aim for the 14th! You know why.

March 08, 2006 10:07 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Predictions? Everyone seems to have their ways of predicting but not me. I have no secret methods. Sorry.

Who knows, your due date may change between now and delivery. Both of my kids dates were tinkered with as they developed.

Good luck!

March 08, 2006 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Jugglernaut said...

Congrats all around! Michele sent me.

March 08, 2006 10:22 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

He is so proud, thanks Marie!

Thanks for stoppin Dave!

Awww, thank you BoN...Neo's pretty happy! :-)

Thanks for the compliment Kenju!

I never thought of that Jana...just something to look forward to I guess! Heehee!!!

I too would be thrilled to have a girl Karen. But as long as the baby is healthy, I don't care!

Thanks Janet!

Thanks for the well wishes Megan!

Girls are easier to shop for PJ! Why don't they make more cute stuff for boys????

They do play well together Lo! And I know I loved having one of each (a sis and a bro), so we will try to do the same with the boy.
I have had cramping with this pregnancy Lo, and I don't remember having those with the first one. I was also working with the first and I'm at home now, so I don't know if that will make a difference in how I'm feeling.
Btw, I just told G yesterday that if I went early, it would be really really cool to have the baby on the 14th!!! He loves the idea!!!!!

That's okay OGO...we really don't care what sex the baby is as long as he/she is healthly.

Thanks for stopping Jugglernaut!!

March 08, 2006 10:24 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

CONGRATS!!! It's a girl. Fof3 is never wrong aobut these things.

March 08, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now you need to add a ticker so we can keep up with your progress:)

March 08, 2006 10:43 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Welcome to the preggy club, Trinity! I'm also due on October (1st week!). Interesting that our babies will have the same birth month, and our first sons also have the same birth month (Nicky's celebrating his bday on the 19th). Maybe you could join me every Wednesday as I make my weekly Preggy Postings. We could trade "preggy stories", both the good and the ugly, LOL!

Congrats!! :D

March 08, 2006 10:45 AM

 
Blogger jennypenny said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting. Congratulations. As for my predicition, I think it will be a boy. YOur little one is so cute that why change it up? Congratulations on everything and of course for being named site of the day. Michele sent me.

March 08, 2006 10:48 AM

 
Blogger Bill C said...

Hello, Michele sent me. Congrats on the day and the child on the way!

March 08, 2006 10:50 AM

 
Blogger chelle said...

Congratulations!! How very exciting!!!
that is such a cute way to announce it with the pic!
chelle
Oh I almost forgot...Hello Michelle sent me!

March 08, 2006 10:54 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh, you think so Fof3!

I've got two tickers Faith! One on the side, one on the bottom!

Thanks Chrixean. I should join you! I really don't want this becoming a pregnancy blog, so I could limit myself to one day a week!

Awww, thanks Jennypenny! You're too kind!!!

Thanks Jam!

I thought so Chelle...thanks for stoppin!

March 08, 2006 11:11 AM

 
Blogger Zephra said...

When I got pregnant with #4 I sent my mom a Mother's day card that was signed by Kamran, Sara, Zain, and soon to be announced. That was such a cool way to let her know.

Congrats on the coming baby. I had #4 in October. It was a long hot pregnat summer and I lived in the pool. I hope it is an easy pregnancy for you.

Here from Michele's

March 08, 2006 11:28 AM

 
Blogger Your Mother said...

WOW! Congratulations! I'm glad I got fixed because I'd just keep popping those cute little babies out and I'd never get any sleep!

Congrats on Michele's SOTD as well!

March 08, 2006 12:12 PM

 
Blogger srp said...

Congratulations on site of the day and on the new addition. LOL. I think the Pillsbury Dough Boy is a great costume idea. Good luck.

Here from Michele.

March 08, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Veronika said...

Congratulations! I haven't been here in a while, and I thought of your sons birthday. Glad he had a great time and scored lots of cool toys!
I'm so happy for you and your family about the new addition!!
:)

March 08, 2006 12:55 PM

 
Blogger Michele said...

Have I told you that your son is adorable? If yes, then it is truly worth repeating, if not, well, please, consider yourself told. I just wanted to stop by and say Congratulations - yes, it really is glorious news.

March 08, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Deb R said...

Congrats on your happy news!!

Michele sent me. :-)

March 08, 2006 1:51 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

What a good idea Zephra! And I'm thankful that a pool is only a few blocks away!

I will def be posting a pic Maryanne!

Heehee, very funny Keb!

Thanks for stopping SRP!!

Well thank you Imagine! How sweet of you to say so!!!

Check ebay Terri! You can even get them personalized!!!

Thank you very much Veronika! Good to see you again!!!

Hello, hello Michele!!! You're the best! Thank you for the wonderful compliments!

Thanks Debr!

March 08, 2006 1:56 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations on your new little (hopefully!) Scorpion! I'm here from Michele's today!

March 08, 2006 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Congratulations on Site of the Day.

Did you get it because of the news, or did they just get around to recognizing your greatness?

March 08, 2006 4:26 PM

 
Blogger rashbre said...

Congratulations on your news!

And also a site of the day! Of course, Michele sent me!

rashbre

March 08, 2006 5:14 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! YAY!!

I've been a bad bloggin buddy lately, I am so glad I stopped by today.

March 08, 2006 6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone opsted anything that I would say. So all I can add is that I'm very happy for you.

All my kids were two weeks over due. So you never know!

March 08, 2006 8:41 PM

 
Blogger Jolie said...

Congratulations on baby #2! Here's wishing you a happy, healthy and easy pregnancy!

Michelle sent me!

March 08, 2006 9:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the new baby!!!
i'm here on my own.

March 08, 2006 10:54 PM

 
Blogger Sandy said...

Always love hearing about a new little life on the way. Best of luck to you and your family.

Michele sent me to help celebate. :) Congrats also on being site of the day.

March 08, 2006 11:04 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Congratulations for being the site of the day over Michel. Having a boy or a girl doesn't matter. What matters is your next little one is healthy and strong. Of course who wouldn't want a girl?

March 09, 2006 7:41 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks again everyone for stopping by! I appreciate all your well wishes!!! Thank you, thank you!!!

Btw, it's all about the greatness Guru! Heehee!!!

March 09, 2006 10:05 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was on my way over here and I stopped at Jana's blog and read that you are preggers! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!!!

March 09, 2006 11:47 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks DW!!!

March 10, 2006 10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home