Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finally!

I'm online finally. My laptop wouldn't connect, but my hubby has fixed it up for me!!! (Thanks dear!!!)

I thought about not even getting online today (since I'm on vacation of course!), but I couldn't keep my fans in anticipation! :-P

I've thought about taking my son to a movie today since we haven't really done anything this week. For the most part, my son and I have just hung out at home together. We have watched movies, played on the computer, and had a ton a fun...but all here at the house. We did go grocery shopping yesterday, but that's really not doing anything special. So, we really need to get out!

Btw, you know morning sickness can happen all day long? Fun, fun!!!

7
Blogger Pete said...

Going out is over-rated. Staying in is good times. Monday would have been a great day to get out.

March 15, 2006 3:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad your connected again. Staying home is always wonderful!

Blog Olympics training camp tonight at 10:00 PM

March 15, 2006 8:47 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You're really a good mom.

March 16, 2006 5:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With my oldest I was sick 9 months!

Crakers and vernors!

March 16, 2006 8:28 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

Sounds like fun. I'm a homebody myself.

BTW saltine crackers is the best stuff for nausea. I used to carry them around when I was preggo.

March 16, 2006 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I can't believe it's been that long since I've read peoples' pages -- that I missed your big announcement?! Congratulations and sorry for my slackiness. Enjoy your week off!

March 17, 2006 8:35 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We ended up shopping Texas! It was fun!!!

I love to stay in Guru, but I didn't have anything to keep me at home (like three boys 4 and under), so I was itching to get out!

As long as he gets a car out of it, my son loves grocery shopping Dirk!

So true PJ and Barbara!

Awwww, thanks FC!!!

Not fun Day...I'm hoping this sickness disappears in a few weeks.

I keep crackers by the bed Cube...it works!

Thanks Becky!!!

March 22, 2006 8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home