Life is Grand!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Great Weekend

My family spent a great weekend together. We helped my parents celebrated their 28 year anniversary at a really good restaurant, and then we went went bowling! We were out till 11:30 last night having a blast at the bowling alley. We went with my parents, brother, sister, and her boy friend. And the alley actually had shoes that fit my four year old! They were soooo cute!!!

My son did so well with the bumper lane he was on. He would pick up his light weight ball, walk up to the foul line, put the ball down, and then push it as hard as he could. He didn't get any strikes, but he was able to spare a few times! He actually scored higher than my sister's boyfriend! Heehee!!!

Btw, my son didn't get up till about 10 today, so it was wonderful being able to sleep in!!! Ahhh, life is grand!

6
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely time!

28 years? Congrats to your parents!

March 13, 2006 2:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is awesome! I love bowling and long marriages!HA!

March 13, 2006 4:22 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Who knows...your 4 year old son could become a champion bowler.

March 13, 2006 6:08 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you have a functional and fun family life. Sounds like you should go bowling more often, the little guy likes it!

March 13, 2006 9:51 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Congratulations to your parents! My hubby and I are celebrating our 33rd today. This is definitely a good way to bond with everyone. Love playing tenpin bowling too.

March 14, 2006 7:12 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It was PJ!

Thanks OGO!

Bowling is a ton of fun MrsG!!!

That would be great FC...heehee!

We should Barbara! It's really good exercise.

Happy Anniversary Viamarie!!!

Thanks Texas!

March 14, 2006 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home