Life is Grand!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday!

Yeeeeeeesssss, today is Friday! And I'm off today! I don't have the red heads till next Friday people! Next Friday! That's right, I have 7 days off in a row!!! That means I won't get paid till next week, but get to spend some quality time with my boy!

I would love to take him to see a cheapo movie today since it's raining out. But if it's nice next week, we will def have to get to the park. It's so hard to get out of the house with three boys (four and under), but we will be able to do so many things since it will just be me and the boy. I can't wait!!!

So, do you have any plans for this weekend?

10
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's wonderful! Imagine 7 days off. That's a lot of time to spend with the kids.

March 10, 2006 10:47 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

wifeGeeding doesn't know this, but i'm taking her away for the weekend. details to follow . . .

March 10, 2006 10:51 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Wow! It's been a long time since I had 7 days off from work. Lucky you.

Plan to visit my dear friend from the office who was operated on a month ago for cancer of the colon.

Happy weekend!

March 10, 2006 11:01 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

7 days off woo hoo! No big plans for us, my hubby has to work Sat, but we did plan a picnic in the park for Sunday if the weather is good enough.

March 10, 2006 1:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, you lucky girl! Seven days off!!!

You know what I will be doing. Sewing. ehehehe...

March 11, 2006 1:13 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Lucky you, Trin, to have 7 days off!

March 11, 2006 5:15 AM

 
Blogger Jake Silver said...

Weekend plans are to clean yard, then go shopping at the outlet mall in a very nice city about an hour and a half from base. Well, I should say that is Saturday's plan. Sunday might be a bit of relaxing, reading and laying at the beach. But you know, really it all depends on my wife and son. I go by their moods on the weekends. And it makes for a good time usually.

March 11, 2006 7:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is great that you will spend that time with your son. It will mean more then you think.

March 11, 2006 7:34 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Hope your weekend was awesome. It is Monday now, I am soo tired, had a very busy weekend and now I have to relax. Problem is, I am OUT OF COFFEE ON MONDAY MORNING!!!! of all days....

March 13, 2006 10:53 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I can't wait FC!

Sounds like fun BoN!

Thanks Viamarie!

It was Texas, thanks!

Picnic sounds like a great idea OGO!!!

Hmmmm, break a leg Dirk!

Have fun sewing DW!

Thanks Capt!

I can't wait to lay by the beach this summer Jake!!

Oh yes Day!

I hate being out of my cappie's Leslie!

March 14, 2006 11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home