Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Get Off My Butt!

I was so lazy yesterday. My son and I stayed home and laid around all day. We didn't do a thing! It was wonderful!!! But today, we actually have things to do. I have a ton of laundry and dishes to do as well as grocery shopping. We are running low on food in the house, and I need to get ingredients for the pistachio cake I'm making for tonight. My hubby and I are trying out a new cell group this evening and they want green food items (cause Friday is St Patrick's Day)...so the cake will be perfect!

So I'm off to get everything accomplished before lunchtime...cause after lunch it's nap time!!!! Lately I have not been able to go through the day without my nap. I tried yesterday and I about passed out, so it is in the schedule for today!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

11
Blogger G said...

Just don't over-do it sweetheart. Take good care of my baby... and my baby's baby!

March 14, 2006 10:30 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Oh Boy! That's a lot to do. I think you better get that nap you need.

March 14, 2006 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I would send Bones down to offer some kind of tranquilizer based assistance to help you get some rest, but he's busy playing racketball with Spock.

March 14, 2006 10:37 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

LOL! There is nothing to make you feel more drowsy than being pregnant and having to care for a preschooler!! Do take naps now if you can, when there are two kids in the house naptime becomes a serious luxury!!

March 14, 2006 10:45 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I remember those sleepy days well! Take the nap you gotta baby yourself now while you have the opportunity!

March 14, 2006 11:38 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

I'm glad you're getting some rest. Pretty soon you won't be able to. Enjoy it while you can.

March 14, 2006 2:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That cake sounds awesome!

Remember, don't overdo! I am sure you are hearing that all the time. Sorry, I had to stick my two cents worth in!!!

March 14, 2006 11:03 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I hope the cell group is a good fit for you and that you enjoy it!

I remember being so incredibly sleepy in the early stages of pregnancy. Take the rest while you can get it!

March 14, 2006 11:35 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Ah, I love my naps too! I'm going to make Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patty's day. I'm Irish on my mother's side. Once my dad didn't take out my mom for St. P's day so she made GREEN spaghetti with GREEN tomato sauce and GREEN orange juice...he has taken her out every March 17th since. Heh heh heh.

March 15, 2006 12:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want that recipe!

March 15, 2006 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Can do G!!!

Oh yes, I love nap time FC!

Too bad Captain, that would have been wonderful.

I have to have my nap Robin...unless the kids want to see me passed out! :-)

So true OGO!

I know Cube!!!

I got it Texas, thanks!

It's so good DW!!!

Same here Leslie!

Green spaghettie MC?! Hmmmmm!!!

I'll see what I can do Day!

March 22, 2006 8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home