Life is Grand!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Snot-Nose Kid

When I watched the red-heads Friday, the youngest had a snot nose. Since then, my son has also had a snot nose...and I have no idea where he got it! :-)

So all weekend my hubby and I have been cleaning up snot. My son's shirt sleeves have white and green streaks on them and he has been sniffing constantly. I feel so bad for him, but all I can do is carry around a box of tissues. At least the kid has gotten better at blowing his nose. (But unfortunately, my hubby has used his crazy twisted toilet paper routine to get some of the burgers out!)

I, on the other hand, have been stuffed up for a few weeks. I had to double up on my nightly pillows so that I can breath through the night. Ahhh, such is life!

How did your weekend go? Any colds going through your household?

8
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and yougest son have had stuffy runny noses for a while. I wish it would go away. I wonder if those red heads were anywhere near them?

March 20, 2006 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

My three year old's sleeves have been the same way. Ick. The baby still has a gooey nose, too. I can't wait for all this sickness to be over!

March 20, 2006 10:52 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

I've been unbelievably lucky for about a year now. My daughters have had several & even though I've nursed them, I haven't caught one yet.

Of course, now that I've bragged about it, I am doomed to catch one ;-)

March 20, 2006 10:55 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Ew. I don't know which would be worse, the snotty sleeves or the toilet paper twisties!

March 20, 2006 11:22 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

You poke fun at the twisted toilet paper technique, but it works, I tell ya! It's better than covering your finger with tissue, because the twist is smaller than one's finger and can fit further up one's nose.

March 20, 2006 11:35 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

No boogies here!

March 20, 2006 12:15 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

One of the benefits of being single and not working -- not much exposure to germs. I had colds so bad growing up that I would literally carry around a box of kleenex and paperbag in school (to throw the tissues in, instead of getting up).

March 20, 2006 2:12 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Heehee, maybe Day!

Same here Jana!!! Bring on the spring!

So true Cube!

Ummm, I'm not sure Guru.

You're too funny Lo! You must have a little nose (or really big fingers)...heehee!

Wonderful OGO!

Awwww, sorry Becky. That would be a pain.

Awesome Texas!!

It's actually common to have a stuffed up nose when prego PJ...but that doesn't mean I have to like it! :-)

March 22, 2006 8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home