Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things on Trinity13's to-do list.


1. Sleep!
2. Figure out my mileage for our taxes.
3. Add up all the receipts that we are claiming on our taxes.
4. Encourage my hubby to actually finish our taxes this weekend.
5. Take a nap!!
6. Find a maternity dresses for Easter (you think it's too early to be wearing maternity clothes?).
7. Stop wearing jeans-I have already split two of my favorite pairs trying to squeeze my big belly and butt into them.
8. Learn how to brush my teeth without gagging.
9. Lay down for a little bit!!!
10. Teach my parents how to sell things on eBay.
11. Try to get a free meal out of parents (see above).
12. Go to the movies-I have a free movie pass that needs to be used by the end of this month.
13. Get some rest!!!!

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12
Blogger MaR said...

Enjoy your pregnancy and nap! my TT is up.

March 23, 2006 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Ah yes, I have movie passes to use too. Hope you get that nap! I did a TT this week...YAY!

March 23, 2006 10:59 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Oh yeah, I remember the gagging while brushing my teeth. Not fun! For me, it lasted the entire pg!

Thanks for watching the boy for me this morning!

March 23, 2006 11:34 AM

 
Blogger -tnchick- said...

hehe I have a 13 to do list drafted up that I was going to post today but changed my mind - I'll post it next week. :)

March 23, 2006 12:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what ??? While your at it I think you should lay down and get some rest..
;)

March 23, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Never too early to wear maternity clothes. I agree with Dirk and I should start wearing them to the buffet. If people thought I was "eating for two", they wouldn't make fun of me!

March 23, 2006 3:47 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Taxes...fun stuff. If anything, the motivation to see if you get a return (good luck!).

March 23, 2006 7:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get enough rest!

March 23, 2006 7:46 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I'm not really psychic or anything, but I'm getting the sense that you need to get a little more rest than you are now... ;-)

Hope you get all of this done!

Thanks for stopping by!

March 23, 2006 10:53 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Yes why not. You can wear maternity dresses if you think you feel comfortable with it.

March 24, 2006 4:20 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping Mar!

I did, thanks Leslie!

I hope it's not the same for me Lo! I hate gagging!!! (You're welcome!)

I'll def look you up next Thursday Tnchick!

Yes, I should Day! Thanks!!!

Hmmmm, so true Dirk. Good thinking.

You're right Guru!!!

We will prob be paying Becky. :-(

I hope so too Barbara!

Yup, I'm tired all the time now Jen.

Thanks FC!!!

March 28, 2006 8:42 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

hi there! i have my TT up from last week but wanted to comment since i missed this one... i had that same problem with brushing teeth when i was pregnant! i still gag when brushing and still can't stand the taste of toothpaste... the dentist told me it's ok, as long as you brush.. it's the brushing action and not so much the toothpaste that cleans your teeth anyway! so i still only use water to brush with!!!!
and congrats on being pregnant!
(im in cols, oh too!)

March 29, 2006 1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home