Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Little Bit Of Freedom

Today I'm only watching the youngest red head. His older brother is sick at home with his daddy...they are both cookie tossing! :-)

So anyway, I only have two kids today! I feel so free!!! I can't believe being down one boy has made me feel this way! I just want to get out!!! We can do so many things today that I normally can't do with three boys 4 and under. I need to run to the grocery store to buy a few Easter Sunday items and I would love to hit a few thrift stores to find some maternity clothes (I was able to run to a few thrift stores last night, but a lot of them close really early...but I was able to find two pairs of really cute jeans at $3 a piece!). We could go to the park or even take a walk around the neighborhood!!! There are just so many things we could do today!!!

I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and nice weather...before nap time!

8
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

$3...lucky you!

April 11, 2006 12:55 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

there is nothing like having mom take care of you. ;-)

April 11, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

My mother-in-law taught me the joy of Thrift stores. She had a radar for the best deals.

I hope you have a great day. The possibilities are endless!

April 11, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter is just the right size to buy things from the thrift store. Lucky her.

I'll keep dieting and maybeone day I will too.

April 11, 2006 3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shopping. don't you still have your mat clothes, your little boy isn't that old.
enjoy the day, it's beautiful here as well!

April 11, 2006 5:30 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It's nice to have a break some time. But come to think 1 is coming up still and that will be 4. Can you handle it? Confident that you can.

April 11, 2006 10:37 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

That was a good bargain. That is something I am poor at. Wish I could learn some tips from you.

(((Hugs)))

April 12, 2006 9:00 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Awww, thanks PJ!

I love it Capt!!

She's the best BoN!!!

Thanks OGO!

I found some great things for my son as well Day!

I do, but they are mostly winter clothes BSTS. So I need cooler outfits for the summer.

I'm sure I can...I have to FC!!!

Just try a thirft store sometime Viamarie...they have lots a great things if you take the time to look through everything.

April 14, 2006 8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home