Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Little Bit Of Freedom

Today I'm only watching the youngest red head. His older brother is sick at home with his daddy...they are both cookie tossing! :-)

So anyway, I only have two kids today! I feel so free!!! I can't believe being down one boy has made me feel this way! I just want to get out!!! We can do so many things today that I normally can't do with three boys 4 and under. I need to run to the grocery store to buy a few Easter Sunday items and I would love to hit a few thrift stores to find some maternity clothes (I was able to run to a few thrift stores last night, but a lot of them close really early...but I was able to find two pairs of really cute jeans at $3 a piece!). We could go to the park or even take a walk around the neighborhood!!! There are just so many things we could do today!!!

I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and nice weather...before nap time!

9
Blogger Princess21 said...

Wow! Only $3 for a pair of pants!!! You are the best shopper ever!!

Have fun today...and enjoy the outdoors and the sunshine!

April 11, 2006 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

$3...lucky you!

April 11, 2006 12:55 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

there is nothing like having mom take care of you. ;-)

April 11, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

My mother-in-law taught me the joy of Thrift stores. She had a radar for the best deals.

I hope you have a great day. The possibilities are endless!

April 11, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger DayByDay4-2Day said...

My daughter is just the right size to buy things from the thrift store. Lucky her.

I'll keep dieting and maybeone day I will too.

April 11, 2006 3:13 PM

 
Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

nice shopping. don't you still have your mat clothes, your little boy isn't that old.
enjoy the day, it's beautiful here as well!

April 11, 2006 5:30 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It's nice to have a break some time. But come to think 1 is coming up still and that will be 4. Can you handle it? Confident that you can.

April 11, 2006 10:37 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

That was a good bargain. That is something I am poor at. Wish I could learn some tips from you.

(((Hugs)))

April 12, 2006 9:00 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Awww, thanks PJ!

I love it Capt!!

She's the best BoN!!!

Thanks OGO!

I found some great things for my son as well Day!

I do, but they are mostly winter clothes BSTS. So I need cooler outfits for the summer.

I'm sure I can...I have to FC!!!

Just try a thirft store sometime Viamarie...they have lots a great things if you take the time to look through everything.

April 14, 2006 8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home