Life is Grand!!!

Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm Back

Sorry, I usually post earlier than this, but I was so tired this morning. I got the sick baby down (about 7:30) and since my son wasn't up yet, I took a morning nap. It was wonderful, but I'm still exhausted. I just want to sleep!!!

We had a pretty good weekend. The band that my hubby is involved in had a special concert on Saturday. They were wonderful! The band sounded fantastic (thanks to sound man Guru), and my hubby did an excellent job singing and playing the guitar. I'm looking forward to hearing it again since the performance was recorded.

(My hubby is in blue on the right.)
Image hosting by Photobucket

We also had some very yummy food at the concert. My son and I filled up on veggies, meatballs, cheese, and crackers. Then we had cookies and hot chocolate for dessert!!! Hmmmm, so good!

Image hosting by Photobucket

My son did really well while his daddy was playing on stage. The boy kept quiet (well, most of the time!), and played with the toys I brought for him. He really had a great time!!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

9
Blogger Jana said...

The boy looks like he was enjoying himself!

April 03, 2006 1:07 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

yay!! Sounds like you had fun! Your son is such a cutie! :)

April 03, 2006 2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that the whole family could share int he fun of the event!

April 03, 2006 2:17 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad you had fun! My son wouldn't have let us off so easy! He screamed at us through most of our trip to the mall! I told my husband it was too close to nap time but NOOOOO.....OOps I'm sorry. This is YOUR blog! ;)

April 03, 2006 2:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good time:)

April 03, 2006 8:45 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Looks like a good concert.

I remember feeling that tired in early pregnancy. Thankfully, it gets better.

April 03, 2006 10:48 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It might not be the toy that made him quiet. He was awed with delight and proud of his dad.

April 04, 2006 6:20 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

It was a great time, though it wasn't on me. We had a great sound engineer EQ the room and the band is so talented that anything above a monkey couldn't mess it up!

April 04, 2006 9:38 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It was, thanks PJ!!!

He was Jana! He loves watching his daddy play!

Awww, thanks Robin!

He is def a horn-ball Dirk!!!

Oh yes Day...it was great!

Aww, too bad OGO! Better luck next time...if there will be a next time! :-)

Thanks Faith!

It most def was Leslie!

I agree FC, he loves his daddy!

Very funny Guru!!!

April 05, 2006 8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home