Life is Grand!!!

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Date

My son and I had a wonderful time last night. He wanted chicken for dinner, so we headed over to Frisch's Big Boy. I had a coupon for a free kid's meal, so it was the perfect place to go! Plus, I love their salad bar. It's a pretty good price, and it helped me eat healthy.

After helping my son eat his fries, we paid, and then headed to Easton. We caught the evening showing of Curious George. It was soooo adorable! The monkey was so cute, and I even cried once or twice (it's a pregnancy thing). I don't think we will be buying it, but it was def the perfect movie for us to see!

Image hosting by Photobucket

We have one busy weekend coming up! Do you have any weekend plans?

12
Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like a really fun time. Good for you taking the time to have a date with your son. Those are the things he will remember when he is grown.

I was pregnant when I saw "The Prince of Egypt" in the theater and that made me cry!! Definitely a pregnancy thing! :)

March 31, 2006 11:33 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

My honey will be home this weekend WOO HOO! We're going to the book store and then my daughter and my husband are heading to the bowling alley to check it out! ;)

March 31, 2006 1:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're expecting a rainy weekend here so i want to put finishing touches on the youngest room. we're passing on that movie, my baby is 11, (yikes, how did that happen?) but we do want to see ice age the meltdown, i think it opens this weekend, so we might try and catch it if it's not too busy.

March 31, 2006 2:22 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

You are such a cool mom. I don't really remember having "dates" like that with my parents.

March 31, 2006 4:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bigboy here has tartor sauce on it. I forgot what they have in them in Ohio, but I know it's different.

March 31, 2006 5:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woops it's ohio that has tartor sauce we have thousand island. Now I've got it!

March 31, 2006 6:00 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Plan to do general cleaning.

Enjoy your day!

April 01, 2006 6:54 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's a nice relationship you've got there with your son.

April 01, 2006 7:46 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Yes I agree, Trin. That's a fine family you have.

April 01, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad you had a great time! How fun :-)

April 01, 2006 2:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Children are so appreciative of their parent's time. It's nice that you spend so much with him.

April 01, 2006 8:11 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I hope so Robin! I want to build a lot of memories with him.

Have a great time OGO!!!

Yup, a little to old for an 11 year old BSTS!

Awwww, thanks Becky!!!

I have never had a Bigboy sandwich Day...I go for the buffet every time!

Good luck with the cleaning Viamarie!

Thanks FC, Jen, Barbara, and Capt!!!

April 05, 2006 8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home