Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

T13's T13


Thirteen things about Trinity13.


1. I didn't have time to be online very long yesterday since I had a doctor's appointment.
2. My lovely mom watched the boys for me...she's so sweet!
3. I have had an appointment with my o.b. coordinator and an ultrasound tech, but yesterday was my first appointment with the doctor.
4. She ended up not being able to find the baby's heartbeat with her Doppler, so she gave me an ultrasound!
5. After a minute or two, she finally found the little one and the hubby and I were able to take home a picture of him (or her!).
6. I think my belly is bruised from the doctor pushing so hard on my belly...she had a lot of baby protection (aka fat) to go through to find the baby.
7. After my appointment, I went back to my mom's where she made me lunch! (Have I mentioned how sweet she is?).
8. Then the boys and I headed back home for our nap...I love nap time!!!
9. Last night my family went to our first Wednesday night service at our church.
10. They meet the first Wed of every month for a potluck, a short service, and communion.
11. I love it that they don't have communion on Sunday mornings...I think it can put visitors in an awkward position.
12. So we had some great food and fellowship last night!!!
13. And it was wonderful taking communion again...I haven't taken it for over a year!

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



8
Blogger Jen said...

Ooh, that happened to me with Tiernan, the no-heartbeat-get-an-ultrasound thing. I did OK and didn't freak out at all until later.

Glad all is well and you're still getting naps!

April 06, 2006 1:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the pregnancy is proceding well, are you feeling better?
and your mom sounds super sweet!!!
you're fortunate to have her there to help now, and in the future too.

April 06, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was a tough Thursday having to go to the doctor..

April 06, 2006 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

You're lucky to have such a sweet mom. Not everyone enjoys that blessing. Do take care of yourself and the baby. You still have many more months to go.

(((Hugs)))

April 06, 2006 6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that ... baby protection! That was a good one.

April 06, 2006 7:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it great to get an unexpected picture of your baby?
My TT

April 06, 2006 8:25 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

hi trinity! haven't visited you in a while... my fellow columbus'er! congrats on the pregnancy! i know you are so excited! are you going to find out the sex of this little one?
you will probably have tons of t13's to do... related to baby and pregnancy!!!!

April 07, 2006 1:45 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

The week is just flying by PJ!

Thanks for stopping by Mary!!!

Since we are Southern Baptist, unfortunately Dirk, we don't have alcoholic communion drink! :-)

I really didn't want to freak out Jen, but I was really glad to see that moving baby on the screen!

I am feeling much better, thanks BSTS!

Oh yes Capt!

I agree Viamarie, I'm very lucky!!!

Thanks Day!!

I love it Barbara!

Good to see you again Killired!!! We are most def going to find out the sex...I'm a planner.

April 11, 2006 10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home