Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday's Lovely Thirteen


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. I'm 13 weeks prego this week!
2. And I'll be in my second trimester next week!!!
3. Hopefully, our complex's pool will be open next week as well!
4. My hubby has been power washing it for a few days now.
5. I can't wait till I get to swim in the cool water!
6. The boys and I will probably live at the pool this summer.
7. It's a good thing they all like water!
8. I should prob invest in sunblock.
9. I'll be using a ton of it since I burn very easily.
10. I even burn when I use a tanning bed!
11. Maybe I'll get myself and the boys umbrella hats to keep the sun out of our eyes! :-)
12. Then again, we could just stay inside with the AC this summer!!!
13. How do you plan on beating the heat this summer?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



49
Blogger -tnchick- said...

Happy 13 weeks!!

Oh... don't stay in all Summer. Just try to enjoy it best you can!

April 20, 2006 8:43 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Wow, 13 weeks already! Is the morning sickness starting to subside? Mine usually stuck around until 18 weeks or so.

I will be staying in my air conditioning as much as possible. We'll set up our little 3' deep pool and have some fun in that, too. But only in the evening when the sun isn't directly overhead turning us all into toast.

April 20, 2006 8:49 AM

 
Blogger Strong Enough said...

Congrats on your upcoming new addition. I am so excited for you. Hope you will be posting belly pictures!!!

I plan on spending a lot of time in our pool! Yeah!

April 20, 2006 8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just trying to get over the winter and now you want me to think about beating the heat.....oh my brain!

April 20, 2006 9:11 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

I don't plan on beating the heat! I love summer! I'd rather have it hot than cold. Plus, I'm going to Egypt, where we're expecting 110 degrees. Whew. OK, maybe some air conditioning will be nice there.

April 20, 2006 9:15 AM

 
Blogger Denise said...

13 weeks on Thursday 13...CONGRATS!

I'm not sure how we're going to stay cool this summer...well, besides with the AC.

April 20, 2006 9:18 AM

 
Blogger Joan said...

I am looking forward to the heat right now! I am tired of the cold. Enjoy the pool, relax and ge ready for that beautiful new baby.
Thanks for coming by my blog.

April 20, 2006 9:26 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Wow, 13 weeks already?! I'm getting so excited to meet my new niece or nephew! Just a few more weeks and we can find out which it is!!

We will probably be spending a lot of time at the pool too. Probably get to see you more (since we live so far away).

April 20, 2006 9:28 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new baby. :)


hmmm ac will be on. LOL

April 20, 2006 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! My daughter loves to go swimming and BEGS to go all the time. But, I basically plan on beating this summer's heat by staying inside in the AC.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

April 20, 2006 9:43 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

I wish I was prego with you.

April 20, 2006 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Congratulations in advance on your new little addition! I love the summer, except when it is terribly hot and humid. My hubby would live in a pool if he could, I have lots to keep me busy in an air conditioned house :)

April 20, 2006 9:59 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

The first trimester of pregnancy is the most sensitive period so please do take care of yourself.

I have been staying in an airconditioned office and bedroom since summer started here last March.

April 20, 2006 10:05 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Your pregnancy is in the stage where anything can happen. Please do take care. For me, I wouldn't suggest going swimming in this period. You're prone to infection.

April 20, 2006 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Wystful1 said...

13 weeks huh? Congrats. (gotta ask, is this your first?) Heck I'm a grandma...but I do remember the days you're having!!

And the pool? Priceless at 100 degrees for sure.

My T T is up.

April 20, 2006 10:42 AM

 
Blogger Master Enigma said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!

Pool being open are a good thing!

I plan on being outdoors a lot this summer. So I can't beat it I am just planning on enoying it.

My own 13 is working on its tan over at http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2006 10:46 AM

 
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Best wishes on the newest person!

April 20, 2006 10:47 AM

 
Blogger Jackie said...

Regarding beating the heat, two words: the beach.

April 20, 2006 10:49 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I'll be in the air conditioning this summer and jealous of your pool!

April 20, 2006 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Jane said...

Happy 13th week!! Take care of both of you.

Thanks for stopping by my T13.

April 20, 2006 11:06 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I will tnchick...even though I'll prob sweat this entire season!

Yes, thankfully it is Jana! I'm feeling really good right now!!!

Thanks Tracy! I'll have to think about posting belly pics! :-)

Ahhh, sorry Day! Heehee!!!

I love being warm Carmen, but I'm worried about being prego in the heat! Hello pool, here I come!!!

Thanks Denise!!!

I will def be enjoying the baby Joan...in fact, I'm enjoying it right now!

I know Lo, I can't wait to find out!!! I want to shop! (Btw, does phase 2 pool have a baby area/pool?)

Thanks for stoppin Skittles!

I love the pool Pink!!! But we'll see how hard it is for me to get to it since I take care of three boys, four and under.

Sending prego wishes your way Sonya!

Awww, thanks Feathers! I hate the heat as well, so if I had a pool in the backyard, I'd live there as well!!! :-)

I'm def trying Viamarie...thanks!

I have actually not found anything about possible infections you can get at the pool FC. Doctors even say that rivers, oceans, and lakes are okay to swim in. It's great exercise for a pregnant woman!

Thanks Wystful1...and this will be my second little one. I have a four year old who can't wait to be a big brother!

I wish I could tan Master...but I'll have to leave that up to my son.

Thanks for stopping by Attila!

We are actually going to the beach in September Jackie...I can't wait!!!

Thanks Kelly...we actually have two pools here in our complex!!! So I have decide which one to go to!

April 20, 2006 11:07 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping Jane! Have a great Thursday!!!

April 20, 2006 11:07 AM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Congrats.

Thanks for visiting My 13.

April 20, 2006 11:17 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks D! We are very excited!!!

April 20, 2006 11:19 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Are you having morning sickness? Oh geez - I don't look forward to having that!

April 20, 2006 11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you definitely have the right idea, i like to drag out the blender and mix up some cocktails!
happy preggie 13 weeks!

April 20, 2006 11:58 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

BASEBALL games,swimming and trips to the beach.
We go through so much sunscreen here. I should invest in stock on the stuff.

April 20, 2006 12:11 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations on 13 weeks!

I get very crabby when I'm hot, so I avoid it whenever possible. We're lucky to have the mountains nearby, so when things get bad here we can zip up to altitude and sometimes even play in the snow!

Take care of yourself :-) Thanks for stopping by!

April 20, 2006 12:33 PM

 
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And YES, stock up on sunblock. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my T13!

April 20, 2006 1:12 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

Congrats on your new baby! How exciting!
Thanks for stopping by

April 20, 2006 1:30 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Hey, those hats are only $4.00! And, if you had a drop of feeling in you, you'd buy two!

April 20, 2006 1:32 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

I say living by the pool is the only way to go!

Happy TT!

April 20, 2006 1:42 PM

 
Blogger Melli said...

If you HAVE a pool, I do NOT recommend sitting in the AC to stay cool! I definately vote for the pool! And that is usually how I beat the heat too -- though I don't have my own pool. I also spend time at the beach!

Thanks for stopping by my 13!

April 20, 2006 2:30 PM

 
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

the pool sounds great - I just love the cool water on a warm day..

Mine are up…..Go check out my T13

April 20, 2006 2:35 PM

 
Blogger Write From Karen said...

Congrats on the 13 weeks preggers! Won't be long the baby will move, or has he/she already been kicking?

Happy TT! Mine are up.
http://take2max.com/blog/?p=535

April 20, 2006 2:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool about the 13 weeks thing:) Congrats!

April 20, 2006 3:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I am already looking forward to baby #2 and my son is only 8 1/2 mos. old. Children are a blessing. Hope you are feeling good. Umbrella hats work great, Justice loves his. We pile on the sunblock when we go out as well. Happy Thursday and my list is up too!

April 20, 2006 4:53 PM

 
Blogger Frances D said...

Ok I am picturing you pregnant at the poolside sunning yourself in your umbrella hat!
Enjoy.
My list is up.
Take care.
Wishing You A Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

April 20, 2006 4:56 PM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Congratulations. Hope pregnancy over the summer isn't too tough.

We've just finished our summer. Or, where I live, wet season. It never gets cold here. I tried lots of swimming - tried to keep power consumption down by not using the a/c too often in my home.

April 20, 2006 5:00 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy 13 weeks to you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!

April 20, 2006 5:09 PM

 
Blogger Moogie said...

I love the pool. It would be a contest to see if my kids like it better or if I do!!! I like the beach too! Remember to use the sunblock!

My TT is up

April 20, 2006 6:15 PM

 
Blogger Just Me said...

I'm not totally convinced we'll get a summer in the UK this year. It's almost the end of April and it's ouring down with rain. The temperatures are on the cool side too. No sunblock for us but an umberella might be a good investment!

Here's my TT:
http://bellis.blogon.com
Elle xx

April 20, 2006 7:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Starting the second trimester already? It'ss the easiest part I think. The morning sickness isn't as bad and you aren't so large you can't move. Enjoy your time at the pool!

April 20, 2006 8:24 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on 13 weeks!!!

April 21, 2006 12:36 AM

 
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

Congrats at the prego !!!

Wow, the pool sounds wonderful... Not that warm over here :-(

My TT is just strange ;-)

(lifecruiser.com)

April 21, 2006 6:28 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone and for all the well wishes!!! Yes, the morning sickness has def lightened up!!! And we will be finding out whether I'm carrying a boy or a girl...I'm a planner! Also, I haven't really felt any movement yet. I think it's still a little too early.

Btw, I can't believe some of you thought I was seriously going to get one of those hats...I think they are hilarious!!!

April 21, 2006 8:35 AM

 
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Great list! Congrats on the new addition to your family. Thanks for visiting my TT!

April 21, 2006 9:49 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

No, unfortunately, there is no baby pool in phase 2's pool. But, we still go to it a lot, especially when the big pool is too crowded!

April 23, 2006 2:12 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

NP Angel!

That's too bad Lo...it's so much closer!

April 27, 2006 10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home