Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tagged!

Wow, it's been a while since I've been tagged...but just that was done by Miss Viamarie yesterday, so here goes:

Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. Taking a long, uninterrupted shower
2. Taking a long, uninterrupted nap
3. The smell of clean laundry
4. Seeing my son clean his plate and hearing him tell me that he loved whatever I made
5. Seeing my hubby smile and laugh...as long as it's not at me!
6. Hearing back to back songs on the radio that I know the words to
7. Getting all green lights when I travel somewhere
8. Being able to afford a dinner out with my family
9. Cuddling with my cat at night
10. Knowing the recipe to no-bakes

4
Blogger Robin said...

This would be my list too!! :)

April 18, 2006 2:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love getting all green lights, it makes you feel like everything is going your way, yet it is something so simple you almost take it for granted. well done on your list.

April 18, 2006 5:47 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

#s 4 and 10 are also the simple things that I like most.

Thanks. Hope you have a nice day!

April 19, 2006 7:29 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping Robin!

I love green lights BSTS!!!

You too Viamarie!

April 19, 2006 9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home