Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Got Nothing

I've been staring at this posting screen for about 20 minutes now. Nothing is coming to mind. I could tell you about my night last night or what I'll be doing tonight, but neither one seem blog worthy. So instead I sit here and type up nothing. I need some inspiration!!! After 800 posts, I'm out of ideas. Maybe I'll just go have myself a celebratory bowl of cereal and call it a day.

Life is grand.

10
Blogger Pete said...

You underestimate how much people like to just read about people's seemingly boring day. I think we'd all like to hear about last evening.

May 02, 2006 11:17 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Yes, do tell!

May 02, 2006 12:08 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

well, 800 posts thats something

May 02, 2006 1:23 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

"celebratory bowl of cereal!" OO what kind are you going for?

May 02, 2006 2:59 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Some days it's just not your day to blog. It's OK, take the day off and have a bowl of cereal and wait for inspiration!

May 02, 2006 3:17 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Mmmm, cereal!

I feel the same way today, I can't think of anything blogworthy!

May 02, 2006 3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a guest blogger.

I have too much to say. It would take viewers three days to read!

May 02, 2006 7:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for playing in the Blog Olympics Training Camp, Congratulations on your silver medal! I've posted the overall standings.

May 02, 2006 11:26 PM

 
Blogger WendyWings said...

Some days are just that way :)

May 03, 2006 1:37 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We went to the local school Guru and Jana...it was a great walk!

Thanks Shannon!

Fruit Loops OGO!!!

Will do Jen, thanks!

I love cereal Lo...could eat it all day!

I have in the past Day!

NP Barbara, thanks!

I hear ya Wendy!

May 10, 2006 8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home