Life is Grand!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hmmmm!!!

My family had a pretty great weekend! We had our favorite pizza Friday night...Little Caesars! But unfortunately, right now I'm not a big fan of pizza (I hope this changes after October)...so I had a meal of their yummy crazy bread! Hmmmmm!!!

I got to sleep in a little on Saturday while my hubby helped a friend clean up his pool. Then both guys came over with some steaks to grill...so good!!! We also made up some toast, eggs, and fried potatoes to go with it! Hmmmmm!!!

After our lunch, my mom picked up my son and I and we headed over to a birthday party. After the party, we then went to a Tastefully Simply taste-testing party! The samples were fantastic!!! We got to taste several different kinds of dips on different pieces of homemade bread. They also had a few desserts to try...the key lime cheese ball! Hmmmmmm!!! (Btw, while we were there, there was a woman who came rather hungry...I guess! She stacked her plate high with the samples!!! It was hilarious to see! And then she went back to seconds!!! I guess she doesn't understand what a sample is!)

Then yesterday, for Sunday lunch, I surprised my hubby with a roast that had been cooking all morning. He just thought he smelled the garlic in the leftover pizza boxes...but no, it was the onion topping on my roast! He was thrilled to be wrong!!! Hmmmmm...roast!!!

So, if you can guess, I had a wonderful, yummy food filled weekend! How was your weekend?

5
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Too funny, we just had pizza tonight and earlier today I put a roast in the slow cooker for tomorrow! We think way too much alike! No wonder I like you! LOL

April 25, 2006 1:35 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Weekends filled with food is always good :-) Hope your pregnancy is going well! I have new preggy posting up :D

April 25, 2006 2:08 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Little Caesars is the yumstuff. Too bad the closest one had to go away.

April 25, 2006 7:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wopuld say so.

I'm trying to advoid foos, but it keeps finding me.

April 25, 2006 8:19 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

If only I could get that much accomplished as well PJ!

Heehee, I like you too MC!!!

It is, thanks Chrixean!

I love them Guru!!!

Same here Day!

April 27, 2006 10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home