Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Trin's Thirteen


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. I slept much better last night.
2. I think it's because I spent sometime outside playing with my family yesterday evening.
3. I had a wonderful time swinging on our back porch swing while my hubby and boy played ball.
4. Then we got out a few frisbees and I had to remember how to correctly throw one!
5. I should start taking an evening walk...it would help with the baby weight gain and it might help me sleep better at night.
6. I haven't gained any more weight yet, but I don't fit into any more of my jeans or dress pants.
7. I now have to wear sweat pants, big shirts and/or maternity cloths.
8. I need to hit the thrift store again to get some more big shirts.
9. I have a ton of t-shirts, but they are all too short for comfort.
10. Plus, I really don't have many maternity shirts since I was last pregnant during the winter.
11. I have an ob appt. next week, but I think it's still too early to find out the sex (I hope I'm able to find out during my June appt!!)
11. Btw, happy birthday to my favorite nephew! He turned two yesterday!!!
12. I can't wait to help him celebrate his birthday at his party this Saturday!
13. I'm hungry for lunch already...what are you having for lunch today?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



35
Blogger Joan said...

Yea for thrift stores!! I bought my favorite jeans for 1.50 when a consignment shop near us had a sidewalk sale.

My 13 are posted.

April 27, 2006 9:15 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I don't know what is for lunch, yet. I had a bad experience at a place called Hamburger Inn yesterday and I'm afraid now to stray from the old faithfuls again.

April 27, 2006 9:19 AM

 
Blogger Wystful1 said...

ahhhhhhhhhh, to only have a back porch swing and watching the 'boys' play ball!!!!!!! How awesome a life can that be!!?!! Wonderful

My T T is published

April 27, 2006 9:22 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

sounds like you had a great day yesterday...Good luck on the baby :D

April 27, 2006 9:36 AM

 
Blogger Tracy S said...

I love sitting on the swing and watching all the happenings around me.

I am probably going to eat a lean cuisine pannini for lunch ( chicken, spinach , and mushroom) .. Man they are yummy !!!

April 27, 2006 9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and go out for lunch today.

April 27, 2006 9:59 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Great news. You really needed that well rested sleep.

Take Care!

April 27, 2006 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Strong Enough said...

Good luck at the OB! I am so excited for you!

April 27, 2006 10:02 AM

 
Blogger MaR said...

It looks like you are having a relaxed pregnancy, good for you! Just had pasta and green salad for lunch, my favorite! Happy Thursday

April 27, 2006 10:12 AM

 
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Great list. I love thrift stores. My TT is up.

April 27, 2006 10:53 AM

 
Blogger feedscott said...

I'm having chocolate chip cookies for lunch B)

pvtB)fs

April 27, 2006 11:24 AM

 
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

thrift stores are fun - I might be having a protein shake for lunch because I was invited to cheat on my diet tomorrow with chicken wings...my T13 is up - stop by for a visit :)

April 27, 2006 11:48 AM

 
Blogger Amy The Black said...

I got most of my maternity stuff from eBay and Thrift stores. I thought I was better dressed when I was pregnant! Walking is good--it helps releave potential leg cramps. If you don't have a body pillow--Get one! I named mine after my husband, but with the number 2 after it. I.e: Hubby2.

April 27, 2006 11:59 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new baby! That is awesome. Sounds like you had a pleasant evening! I am hungry for lunch-probably eat last nights leftovers-yum! Have a great Thursday! My list is up!

April 27, 2006 12:05 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Bologna and cheese here.
My TT is up!

April 27, 2006 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Norma said...

Most of my maternity clothes were home sewn. T-shirts? We wouldn't have thought of it.

My TT is up.

April 27, 2006 12:16 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

sorry you are having trouble sleeping. walking should help.
I am doing cttage cheese and tmoato on whole grain toast. My favorite right now.

April 27, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Froggie Mama said...

I've been spending my evenings outside w/my 2 boys, too! Perfect weather this week! :)

Great list! And congrats on your baby! :) How exciting!

April 27, 2006 12:59 PM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

lunch? who gets to eat lunch? congrats on the new baby.

My list
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

April 27, 2006 1:28 PM

 
Blogger Hysterectomommy said...

I am heading back into contract negotiations this afternoon so we are having a buffet of salmon or beef toronados with rice pilaf, steamed veggies, salad and bread.

April 27, 2006 1:36 PM

 
Blogger Valbee said...

I'm having a Healthy Choice meal because they were on sale at Kroger this week, 10 for $10. And yogurt.

And as soon as my co-worker gets back from her lunch hour, I can go take mine!!! I'm hungry!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

April 27, 2006 1:57 PM

 
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Finally my 13 are up. If only I didn't have staff meeting all morning. *sigh*

Anyway, I had soup for lunch. I'd have rather had fried chicken but you do what you can with what you've got. :)

April 27, 2006 2:08 PM

 
Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

I'm with you!! I should take an evening walk too!! :)

April 27, 2006 2:53 PM

 
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Great list! Especially the porch swing! I love our porch swing. It's just so peaceful to sit out there! Mine are up at both sites!

April 27, 2006 4:27 PM

 
Blogger Krisco said...

Glad you got a little sleep last night; it's always nice to get outside a little bit.

For lunch Baby and I had potato leek soup. (From a box:)

April 27, 2006 4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunch...hmmm...had teriyaki chicken over rice with a side of asparagus.
My TT is up

April 27, 2006 5:24 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Good you got a good night's sleep. It's maybe because of the swing. Don't you know that swinging or a rocking chair is a good therapy for stress?

April 27, 2006 6:44 PM

 
Blogger no_average_girl said...

hey girl...awesome place here! just happened to click on a link to your "matrix!" will be back! :-)

April 27, 2006 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Master Enigma said...

Sleep is a great thing. Take those walks!

I had left over Chinese food for lunch. It was good.

April 27, 2006 7:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

When I was pregnant I didn't buy just maternity clothes, I bought regular clothes a few sizes bigger, they worked out pretty well.

April 27, 2006 9:33 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Oh, I LOVED being pregnant! I am so jealous! :)

April 27, 2006 9:34 PM

 
Blogger Tonya said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and glat you got a good sleep :) Great list!

April 28, 2006 7:20 AM

 
Blogger Frances D said...

Congrats mommy to be!
Thanks for sharing.
See ya next week.
Frances

April 28, 2006 10:40 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

That's cool that you've found a way to sleep better!

I always had a hard time finding maternity clothes, best of luck to you!

Hmmmm, lunch. I don't know yet. Does that count?

Thanks for stopping by my 13!

April 28, 2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

May 10, 2006 8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home