Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Money, Money, Money

I know I mentioned last week how my hubby works for a new company (and it not being his choice of course) and how our insurance will cost us a lot more per paycheck...but I think things are looking up. With this new company, he has the opportunity to actually work over-time! He could work up to 8 hours on Saturday (all o.t.) and when he is on call, he can record even more time! I know this means less time with the family, but we gotta be able to pay for all my ob appointments!

My hubby will also be mowing my parent's yard once a week. They had been paying someone else to do it, but they really weren't doing a good job...so they offered it up to my hubby! It's really good pay since their yard is huge. Plus, whenever we go over to my parents house, we usually get feed. So, that's one less weekly meal I have to worry about! :-)

So, I think we are def going to get through this! I'm excited in what the future holds for our family and I can't wait to see how God is going to bless us again!

11
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i love to mow. i find a lot of solitude in it

April 26, 2006 10:15 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Lift up your concerns to God and He will definitely continue to bless you all.

Cheers!

April 26, 2006 10:28 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Didn't I tell you recently you'll get through? I know you'll not only get through but will do well.

April 26, 2006 11:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment. I do see your point... guess I'm just weird.Hope it works out for ya. I've been asking God for a little help myself lately. So my husband's daughter has moved back in with us to try to save money to get back on her feet after her disasterous moneypit experience with the house she was renting. She'll be helping us by paying a little rent so maybe we can save up some money, too. Funny how God sends things your way!

April 26, 2006 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

That's cool that that piece is coming together nicely for you. I know that this is a bit hackneyed, but you know it is said that if we could see the future and knew what was coming, we'd be scared to death.

Fortunately, God only gives us a little at a time and builds up a great trust relationship with us.

April 26, 2006 1:45 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Things always seem to work out. It's funny how that works.

April 26, 2006 2:37 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's great to herar it's working out, Trin!

April 26, 2006 3:38 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Overtime is a good thing! My hubby works 50+ hours a week and gets paid for 40. Glad to hear things are looking up!

April 26, 2006 4:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It is nice to see that you appreciate all of God's little blessings too. He gets us through it all somehow...

April 26, 2006 6:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hw WILL bless you!

April 26, 2006 7:56 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks PJ!

I used to love mowing as well Bag...it was great exercising!

Oh yes, will do Viamarie!

God is good FC, all the time!

Sounds like a pretty good deal Jill...my sis will be doing the same (moving back home with the parents) here soon.

I hear ya Guru!

So true OGO!!!

Thanks Capt!

Oh, that's not cool Jana!

Yes He does DW!!!

I know this to be very true in my life Faith...thanks for stopping!

April 27, 2006 11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home