Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tired

I am oh so tired today...and have been tired for the past two weeks. Even if I take a 90 minute nap in the afternoon, I'm still exhausted! I haven't been sleeping well and I'm usually awake every hour of the night. I've tried different positions with no luck on sleeping better.

I just don't know what to do. I yawn all day, but when it comes to sleep time, I'm wide awake. I will finally fall asleep just to be awake again an hour later. It's driving me nuts!!! I just want to sleep!!!

So sorry if I have been neglecting on my comments...I just want to use my normal computer time to nap instead. Argh, I'm turning into a bad blogger! :-(

10
Blogger Jana said...

Don't be silly - you need to take care of yourself! Go take a nap!

April 25, 2006 9:26 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Hey that baby comes first and if he/she wants you to sleep then who are we to complain about comments? *wink*
Take care of yourself!

April 25, 2006 10:04 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i blame the time change. ;-)

April 25, 2006 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You sound like my husband. His is stress! Try to relax...easier said than done.

April 25, 2006 12:59 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

That's normal, everyone understands :-)

April 25, 2006 3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember being pregnant and loving those naps, enjoy while you can!

April 25, 2006 9:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Napping is sooo much better than blogging... Now get back into bed!!!

April 25, 2006 11:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I just added you to bloglines, that way when you update, I'll know it. you won't lose me as a reader. Take care of yourself.

April 26, 2006 8:07 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Awww, thanks Jana.

Will do PJ!

Heehee, thank you OGO!

Hmmm, good point Bag!

I will try Jill...thanks!

I'm very glad it's normal Jen...just hope it gets alittle better here in my 2nd tri.

Oh yes BSTS, I'll nap now before the baby comes!!!

You talked me into it DW! :-)

Thanks Barbara!

April 27, 2006 11:05 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

It's slow all over the place, no worries. I'm bad myself lately.

May 04, 2006 12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home