Life is Grand!!!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Girl's Night In!

I'm so excited...tonight I get to spend some time with my great friend Princess Jemmers (PJ). We are getting to together to mix up some yummy taco salads and to watch a few chick flicks...and maybe talk while we are at it!!! It seems like forever since we have gotten together!

For those of you who don't know, PJ and I went to high school together. We had a graduating class of 8 people...and 3 of those were exchange students! So needless to say, our class was pretty tight! We were all great friends, but the only one I have been able to keep in contact with is PJ (the best one to keep in contact with of course!!!).

So, I can't wait to start my weekend! Anyone else have exciting plans for this weekend?

15
Blogger Jana said...

My big plans? Cleaning the house. Whee.

Have fun!

April 28, 2006 10:44 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Yes, we are having my son's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. Betcha didn't know that! :)

April 28, 2006 10:48 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i'm curious to know what chick flicks y'all will be watching

April 28, 2006 11:32 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

My weekend shall be the same as my other ordinary days. Housechores which I can not do on ordinary days as I had mentioned many times that I take care of my grandson 5 days a week.

April 28, 2006 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm visiting my mom, girls rule!

April 28, 2006 12:23 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Sounds like you have a fun evening planned! Can you save me a taco salad?

April 28, 2006 2:07 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

My plans this weekend are the same as Lo's! Additionally, tonight I have some TV to watch and a simple school assignment to complete.

April 28, 2006 4:57 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Great way of bonding with an old friend. My weekend started today with me going to the grocery and having lunch with my 7 yr old grandson. Tomorrow the family will go for an out of town trip to a resort with the in-laws of my daughter. Surely this will be another fun-filled weekend.

April 29, 2006 4:10 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Yup, yup! Just came from home from 2 days of being booked in our favorite hotel (ate lots of yummy food, went shopping and went out with friends for dinner!), then off to the beach tomorrow with my family! :-D

April 29, 2006 5:39 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Lots of blogging scheduled!

On 30th April, it's my First Blogaversary; please drop in!

April 29, 2006 12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna girls night!

April 29, 2006 4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need a girls night and some chick flicks too. can't wait to read about what you watched!

April 29, 2006 7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, i had no idea that you giys went to school together. That is so special that you can still get together like that. I miss having girlfriends close by.

April 29, 2006 8:41 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

Busch Gardens & my in laws are in town. Busy weekend like yours, but not as much fun... except for the Busch Gardens part ;-)

May 01, 2006 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We ended up having a great weekend everyone...thanks!!!

May 10, 2006 8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home