Life is Grand!!!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Busy Week

My hubby and I have one busy week ahead! We have something going on every night (and almost every day) this week.

Monday: Lunch with grandparents, hubby's band practice
Tuesday: Fundraising banquet
Wednesday: OB appt., fellowship and communion at church
Thursday: The boy's four year check-up, church meeting, hubby mowing my parent's grass
Friday: Surprise b-day party for my cousin
Saturday: Baby shower for a new little cousin, possible free pedicure from my sis (she needs all the practice she can get while in nail school...so I'm glad to help out!!!)

I have a lot of shopping to do this week as well. I need a few b-day items and I need to get a 14lb ham for Tuesday night. I also need some things to make a few dishes for the church fellowship and I need to get some supplies for a baby shower that I'm planning for a friend.

I just hope I have time to catch my breath!

13
Blogger Viamarie said...

It's good to be busy. It keeps your mind off negative things but please take things easy. Take Care.

(((Hugs)))

May 01, 2006 9:56 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Wow, have fun!

May 01, 2006 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I hate having full weeks of stuff. My favorite thing to do is be at home relaxing, so I hate a full schedule.

May 01, 2006 11:22 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

I'm looking forward to some quiet time. I get cranky when there's too much going on. But I'm basically boring.

May 01, 2006 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

My goodness! I think I may have some idea why you've been so tired lately... ;-)

Hope all goes well, and you find time to rest!

May 01, 2006 12:45 PM

 
Blogger Milwaukee Girl said...

Busy, busy, busy! Just remember to have mommy-to-be time!

May 01, 2006 12:52 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

hope your cousin isn't a reader of your blog otherwise there went the surprise. ;-)

May 01, 2006 1:18 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

It sounds like you have a full week planned. Remember to take breaks when you need them!

May 01, 2006 2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you must be having that pregnancy rush of energy!
enjoy your manicure, it's tough to have to help out;)

May 01, 2006 3:42 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You must need a diary to fit in all your appointments, Trin!

May 01, 2006 3:52 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You seem to have your hands full. Don't overdo it. Take care and don't forget to get a break.

May 01, 2006 9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my that reminds me I have to go buy a wedding shower gift.

May 02, 2006 7:57 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks everyone...we got everything accomplished!!!

May 10, 2006 8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home