Life is Grand!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Irritable!

Watch out...I'm not in the mood today! Everything is bothering me and I'm just not happy!!! I'm very cranky and I wish I could just lay down, but I have way too much work to do right now. It's Monday, which means I have extra laundry to do, and I have a lot of notes and emails I need to send out with the ministry I am involved in. Then some time today I have to make a trip to the store to get dinner for the band practice tonight. I'm not sure how I'm going to get my three boys into a cart together...plus groceries!!!! I might just have to go during my hubby's lunch break (that is if he comes home of course).

I think I'll just put myself in time out!

11
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's it. Let it out. Hope you'll be feeling fine tomorrow.

May 08, 2006 11:31 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I say skip the trip to the store. Call G and have him go to the store on lunch, right after work, or sneak out during work. I'm sure that he would be happy to do it and unless the list is mad complicated, I'm sure he could do it satisfactorily. Definitely save yourself that hassle!

May 08, 2006 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it too early for a Gin and Tonic?I feel for you. I was irritable the other day when I found out that some things my stepdaughter was supposed to get done (I has assumed they were done) were not done at all. To say I was not happy is an understatement! It will get better. that's what I keep telling myself!

May 08, 2006 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

It's OK, just go ahead and be irritable. It will pass :-)

Hope things start going better soon!

May 08, 2006 1:18 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

You have a lot on your plate these days. It's important to take time for yourself! Maybe you could enlist some help now and then?

May 08, 2006 2:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you don't need time out, you need a nap. there are some things that can always wait, so let them and do only what you actually need to.

May 08, 2006 2:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there done that!
Best thing to do is take that time out.

May 08, 2006 4:38 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Tuesdays are better than Mondays!

May 08, 2006 10:49 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Girls in general need time outs on days like these. We pregnant girls need some major loving and pampering!! LOL! Go ahead. Vent! It will make you feel better later :-)

May 09, 2006 4:21 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I get that way too...and I'm not even pregnant:) Hope it passes through soon. Chocolate always helps me (unfortunately).

May 09, 2006 4:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks FC!

G did come home Guru and I went during his lunch break...it's all good!

About 5 months too early for me Jill! :-)

Will do, thanks Jen and Day!

I'll be calling on grammie soon OGO!!!

I would love a nap right now BSTS!!!

Thanks Claire!

I def think so Barbara!!!

I would love to be pampered Chrixean...and my sis has promised me a pedicure! :-)

Hmmmmm, chocolate! I love chocolate Becky!!!

May 10, 2006 8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home