Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday At The Waterpark


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. We get to go to an indoor waterpark tonight!
2. The first one built in Columbus!!
3. And it's not even open to the public yet!!!
4. It officially opens May 22nd.
5. Tonight is Columbus Police night...
6. So my dad can get us all in for free!
7. We get to enjoy the place from 6-10pm.
8. It has a kiddie area, 4 story play area, lazy river (where I'll be spending most of my time in), activity pool, and several slides that exit and re-enter the building!
9. So this evening is going to be really special for us...especially since you normally have to be staying at the hotel to enjoy the waterpark.
10. My hubby, boy, and I have gone to an indoor waterpark before.
11. I posted about it here and here.
12. I hope every year we will be able to go to an indoor waterpark...they are soooo much fun!
13. Have you ever been to one?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



32
Blogger Geggie said...

Sounds like so much fun! Take photos!

May 18, 2006 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

My family is excited about the waterpark. My two year old son yells out "slide!" when we pass it on the freeway. The kids love to stay in a hotel, so we may have to do an overnight once or twice this year as a getaway.

May 18, 2006 9:57 AM

 
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

That sounds cool. Never thought of a waterpark being indoors. Hope that you have fun.

May 18, 2006 10:10 AM

 
Blogger Shalee said...

I love going to a water park, indoors or out! Have an awesome time and do your favorite slide over and over again.

May 18, 2006 10:26 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's great to be the first the see the indoor waterpark. You're lucky you've police dad.
Thanks for dropping by.

May 18, 2006 10:35 AM

 
Blogger Wystful1 said...

This sounds like one very special and fun evening!!!
Hope you take photos and share with us.

Thanks for visiting my T T

May 18, 2006 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

I would love to go play in an indoor water park, but to fat for a swim suit. My T13 is up!

May 18, 2006 10:44 AM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Never been to an indoor water park, but to tons of outdoor ones.
Have fun!

May 18, 2006 10:46 AM

 
Blogger Heather Smith said...

That sounds really fun. I've never been to an indoor waterpark, but now I want to go! We have an outdoor one here in Greensboro, I think it opens Memorial Day! Have a good one!

May 18, 2006 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

Indoors? OMG!! You just blew my mind! :)

May 18, 2006 11:13 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

That sounds like SO much fun! I'll have to stay there next time we go to Columbus!

May 18, 2006 11:14 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

sounds like a lot of fun. THough, I personally, would miss the sun!

May 18, 2006 11:19 AM

 
Blogger Red Queen said...

What fun you will have. I really like the baby counter. Be Blessed. Im up too.

May 18, 2006 12:05 PM

 
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what fun. Take lots of pictures. Be careful.

May 18, 2006 12:51 PM

 
Blogger Trish Ess said...

Sounds like a great time!

Thanks for visiting my TT. :)

May 18, 2006 1:00 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Indoor waterpark?! That sounds like a wonderful time!

May 18, 2006 1:53 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

That sounds GREAT! I would love one around us!

May 18, 2006 1:53 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

That sounds sooo fun. I wish they would open one here (Phx) It would rock. PLay in the water without being in the 110 degree heat!

Thanks for stopping by my 13!

May 18, 2006 2:09 PM

 
Blogger PowersTwinB said...

Oh, doesnt this sound like a fun night!! To get wet in warm water in Ohio at this time of year!!! woo hooo! My TT is up, please come and visit

May 18, 2006 2:43 PM

 
Blogger Barb said...

This sounds like so much fun. I went to an indoor pool with a big water slide with my grand kids a number of years ago. It wasn't a "waterpark" but it sure was fun.

Enjoy!!

May 18, 2006 3:03 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

I never even knew that there were indoor water parks! Sounds like a lot of fun.

My list is up!

May 18, 2006 3:07 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

How fun!! My DSs 3 and 4 and I will be in Columbus in a few weeks...I might have to bring them to visit the waterpark. No, I've never been to an indoor one...we only have outdoor ones in Florida.

My TT is up.

May 18, 2006 3:21 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've never been to a waterpark.

May 18, 2006 3:23 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

lazy river ROCKS! Just slow and you can float along under a raft with kiddo riding along, or in the intertube. A great 10 min. nap.

May 18, 2006 4:01 PM

 
Blogger Norma said...

I live in Columbus but doubt that I'll ever use it--would have to buy a swim suit!

Thanks for visiting my TT.

May 18, 2006 4:17 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Make sure to blog about it and tell us all how it was tomorrow! -Mix

May 18, 2006 4:39 PM

 
Blogger Just Me said...

We've got one close by called Waterworld. It's great fun.

Hope you had a great TT
Elle x

May 18, 2006 7:21 PM

 
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Have a great time. we're going to one tomorrow with the Girl Scouts... I guess that means I've gotta shave.

May 18, 2006 7:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet!!!!
that sounds like so much fun, the place, almost all to yourself!!!

May 18, 2006 8:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow did you get a lot of comments!

anyways nope never been to one. Let us know how it was.

May 19, 2006 8:19 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

That sounds like a like a lot of fun! How cool!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're feeling well this week.

May 19, 2006 11:48 AM

 
Blogger Pixie said...

Oh that had to be FUN! :-) Glad you got to go & enjoy.

May 19, 2006 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home