Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Three Day Weekend

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but I had the day off! Since I didn't have the red-heads, my son and I spent the day together yesterday! I actually got to sleep in till 7:45!!! It was wonderful!

My Mother's Day was wonderful as well. My hubby cooked an excellent meal...everything tasted great! He even made deviled eggs for the first time! Everyone seemed to enjoy the extra large portions that he served out! :-)

Also, hubby gave me one of the best gifts I've ever received from him. He doesn't do so well trying to figure out what I like/want/need, but he did really well picking out my gift this year. He got me a beautiful gold necklace to put my birthstone baby on. You see, my old necklace is broken since the autistic boy ripped it off my neck...but now I have a replacement necklace!!! I love it! Thank you honey!!!

Btw, we were able to go and see Poseidon last weekend and I loved it! I know that there wasn't much acting going on, but the special effects were fantastic! Since I've been on a cruise boat before, it made the movie all the more intense for me. I think my hubby has permanent finger marks in his arm now cause I kept grabbing him for comfort! Heehee!!!

6
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for the 'Posiedon' recommendation!

May 16, 2006 3:51 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Your very welcome Sweetie!!! I'm so glad you like your gift.

btw, could you check under your fingernails please, I seem to be missing my watch!

May 16, 2006 5:17 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Sounds like you had a blast and a half. I'm so glad...so, sleeping in is 7:45? Yikes!

May 16, 2006 10:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you like your new necklace. I'll have to check out Poseidon.

May 16, 2006 10:46 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I think you'll like my review then:)

May 17, 2006 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I loved it Dirk...fan.tas.tic.

You are very welcome Capt!

I love it babe, thanks!!!

Oh yes MC, but I'll take what I can get.

I hope you do Barbara.

I loved your review Becky!!

May 23, 2006 10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home