Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Is It Thursday Already???


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. My man Chris went home last night...but for some reason I'm not all that sad.
2. I know this will def not be the last time we see him and I know he will do very well after his cd comes out (which I will def be buying!!!).
3. I had to get some blood drawn yesterday since I'm 16 weeks along.
4. And now I have a lovely purple bruise on my arm!
5. My sister gave me a wonderful arm and hand massage last night. I guess she had to learn how while she's in nail school.
6. My mom's have a Tastefully Simple party tonight...I can't wait to try all the samples!! Hmmmmmm!!!
7. Then tomorrow I am going to a 6 hour scrapbooking party! It been forever since I've worked on my album since I don't like to crop alone. But I get to eat and hang out (and maybe work on my album!) with a ton a church women tomorrow night!
8. This Saturday I'm schedule for a haircut and color.
9. My mom will be cutting about 11 inches of my hair so that we can donate it to Locks of Love. I'm hoping to have a few pics of the action to share with you all!
10. And I think I might not keep my red...maybe I'll go a plum color or even a dark chocolate brown with some highlights, but I'm still not sure yet.
11. My hubby is def NOT looking forward to Saturday since he loves my long hair! But I'm tired of it. It's hard to brush out in the mornings and it's going to be really hot this summer while I'm prego...so the hair has got to go!!!
12. I hope we get to see Poseidon this weekend! I've been wanting to see it for months now!!!
13. We are having a cookout (hmmmmm, beef!!!) for Mother's Day so that we can skip out on the crowds. Do you have any special plans for this Sunday?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



28
Blogger Joan said...

Changing hair color and length is always a good way to perk yourself up. Anything you don't like can be changed or will eventually change on its own!

My 13 are also posted.

May 11, 2006 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Oh, wow, I was just telling my hubby the other night that I wanted to grow my hair long enough to donate it to Locks of Love! Good for you!

May 11, 2006 10:18 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy.

May 11, 2006 10:41 AM

 
Blogger guppyman said...

Women should never ever cut their hair (but I guess I can excuse it if it goes to LoL)

May 11, 2006 10:51 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

How did Kat not go home? Is she getting the "boob" vote or something. It's fixed, darnit!

May 11, 2006 11:09 AM

 
Blogger Geggie said...

That is FAB that you're donating your hair! My hair is never long enough to donate. But, I think about it all of the time! Congrats!

May 11, 2006 11:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! 11 inches of hair......

May 11, 2006 11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a guy friend that donates his hair, he grows it for years and then cuts it off. good for you for helping out where ever you can!

May 11, 2006 11:34 AM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

that's really nice that you're donating your hair!

May 11, 2006 11:37 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

We're having a cook out too, per my request... I LOVE cooking out! LOL

Happy Thursday!

May 11, 2006 11:54 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Your hubby might love your long hair but definitely he wouldn't mind you cutting it short.
Why on earth are you having your blood drawn? Just curious.
Thanks for dropping by.

May 11, 2006 12:07 PM

 
Blogger MaR said...

Tastefully simple sounds like something I would enjoy too ! let's see pictures of your hair cut, didn't know about Locks of Love: I live in Spain...still!

May 11, 2006 12:16 PM

 
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Hopefully Chris will be back with you soon. My TT is up.

May 11, 2006 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Bar L. said...

Sounds like you are one busy chick! Thanks for stopping my my t13.

May 11, 2006 12:49 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Plum? Isn't that like purple?

May 11, 2006 1:32 PM

 
Blogger -tnchick- said...

We're cookin' out for Moms Day but mostly in honor of my daughter, her birthday is Saturday - she'll be 4!

May 11, 2006 1:57 PM

 
Blogger Wystful1 said...

The scrapbooking party sounds awesome. And I too can't wait to see Poseidon...what with the way the special effects are these days this movie promises to be really good.

My celebrating 38 years of marriage today is my T -13 this week.

May 11, 2006 2:14 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Wow, what a great thing you're doing with your hair. I'm not sure I'd have the courage but definitely treat yourself with the color for doing so. I'd always heard they didn't want colored hair, but I guess that's another one of those urban myths.

May 11, 2006 2:39 PM

 
Blogger Leesa said...

Cool list..I want to see Posiedon too! Tastefully simple is yummy :)

May 11, 2006 2:53 PM

 
Blogger lisa said...

It's probably hard to cut that much hair and donate it, but that's great!

happy TT :)

May 11, 2006 4:12 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I donated to Locks of Love once, it was really neat! Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by my T13!

May 11, 2006 4:27 PM

 
Blogger Katherine said...

Hope you like your new hair!!!
And congrats on the pregnancy!

May 11, 2006 5:59 PM

 
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! And I'm so with you on the shorter hair. My dh says he doesn't care, it's my hair but when I whack it off he doesn't like it. Oh well

My tt is up http://lillyput.blogspot.com

May 11, 2006 6:59 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

I love this list. I was sad about Chris. I wish I were going scrapbooking for 6 hours!!! congrats on all you are doing. My TT is up.

May 11, 2006 8:22 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Wish i could have my hair color spruced up. The salons won't accept me here because of my pregnancy, but I really want a new look!!! Anyway, I'm not too sad that Cris went home either. I'm voting for Elliot anyway, heehee :-)

May 12, 2006 3:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My oldest son has been thinking about donating his hair to that organization too. I wonder what the minium length is. I personally think he could spare 10 inches, but I think he only wants to let go of 6.

May 12, 2006 7:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Scapbooking parties sound like a lot of fun.

May 13, 2006 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

donating your hair, what a lovely thing to do.

May 13, 2006 12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home