Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tiring, But Enjoyable Weekend

My hubby and I had a great trip together on Friday and Saturday. We had a wonderful dinner before enjoying the hotel's mini waterpark! Then after the bands concert on Saturday, my hubby and I got to see X3!!! It was fantastic...except I don't like what they are doing with Rogue. She has always been my fav X-Men, but the movies just aren't doing her justice. Oh well, I hope she's better in the next one!

My son had a fantastic time with his Papaw, and Papaw is even asking when he can watch the boy overnight again! It was an enjoyable time for both of them!!!

On Sunday, we decided to have a family day. We went putt-putting after eating at a pizza buffet! It was soooo hot outside, but the boy seemed to enjoy hitting around his little green ball! Then we visiting the local mall where we finally found a hat small enough to fit my son's head. I really wanted a black hat for him (to match his uncle's), but we settled on a red OSU hat...very cool!

Later that evening we spent some time cleaning up the pool. Since my hubby is an RM, he is in charge of one of the property's pools. So we went over, locked the pool gate, and got started on fixing it up. The hubs added a ton of water and chemicals while I removed everything floating in the pool (bugs, mulch, etc.). My son and I also got to splash around in the water for a little bit...it felt soooo good! I'm looking forward to doing this every night with my hubby. It's great exercise (since we walk down to the pool) and I love helping him out!

I hope you all had a fantastic Memorial Day...and don't forget to visit my great friend PJ today! It's her birthday!!!!!!!!

9
Blogger Jana said...

Sounds like you had fun! A swim sounds so nice right now!

May 30, 2006 10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a pool!!!
Lucky dog!

May 30, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Glad you had a fun weekend. X3 cleaned up at the box office, you should be proud that you were a part of it!

May 30, 2006 11:24 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice that you enjoy helping your husband out, he probably enjoys the help.

It was very hot here too, sweltering. Good thing we went to a pool party.

May 30, 2006 1:05 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad you had such a good weekend! Sounds like it was great!

May 30, 2006 3:56 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Going for a swim on hot day is definitely a great way to spend a weekend :-) It's scorching hot here also....

May 30, 2006 10:54 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet that swim was awesome! Sounds like a great week-end!

May 30, 2006 11:38 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Sounds like you got just what you needed. I also enjoyed XMen but did have a couple of issues with it that kept it from being outstanding to me (compared to the first two).

May 31, 2006 1:04 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Am glad you had fun. Going for a swim is definitely what I want to do now. Weather over here is 37 degrees celsius.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

May 31, 2006 9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home