Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Why I Like Sentences Split Into 13 Parts

This post is in honor of Dirk (he should know why)...and it's just in good fun!

Thirteen things about Trinity13's Thursday Thirteen.



1. I love splitting up my sentences for Thurs 13's.
2. It makes for easy reading,
3. And it makes for a short post.
4. Plus, I have a hard time thinking up say 13 cds I like or 13 of my favorite movies.
5. It would be hard for me to have 13 favorites...just as it would be hard having 13 best friends.
6. I've thought about having 13 paragraphs (my first few 13's were that way),
7. But that is just way too much writing for me,
8. And too much reading for others.
9. So when I have a few paragraphs spilt into 13 lines,
10. I have my readers in mind! :-)
11. But next week I'll do an actual list just for kicks!
12. Now, to think of what I'll write about...hmmmm...
13. Any Thursday 13 post ideas for next week?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



9
Blogger Susan said...

Clever, very clever!!! My TT is up here.

June 08, 2006 9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could write 13 ideas for a thursday thirteen!

June 08, 2006 9:25 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

My very first TT ever is up now!

June 08, 2006 10:05 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

orfxskThat was short huh!
My T13 is up too.

June 08, 2006 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

maybe post 13 boys names that you like?

June 08, 2006 11:11 AM

 
Blogger amelia said...

Hmm...13 ways you want to be pampered while pregnant, or one of my favorites - 13 things NOT to say to a pregnant woman! (Always good for a laugh!)

June 08, 2006 10:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Grief! I kept thinking on Tuesday to check your posts to see what the baby is! Then I forgot and I finally get over here late Thursday! BAH!

CONGRATS for your new little boy! Oh, I can't wait to see some of your posts in a couple of years. I have a feeling they might have a similar ring to mine!

June 09, 2006 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I appreciate all the short T13's.

June 09, 2006 9:07 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Susan!

Hmmm, sounds good Day!!!

It would be too easy PJ!

I'll be sure to stop by Guru and FC!

We've already decided Carmen!

I love both, thanks Amelia!

Oh yes, I'm sure DW!!!

June 13, 2006 11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home