Life is Grand!!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

I Love Fridays!

I had one busy day yesterday! I watched the autistic boy from 6:30-8:15, then I headed home, and had just enough time to blog something. At about 9, my son and I headed to the red's house. The boys and their mom loaded up in my car and I dropped off their mom at the airport (she will be sending 11 days on a missions trip in Brazil). By then I was starving since I didn't get to eat my second breakfast. So I took the boys to a local McDonalds to eat some yucky food and to enjoy the McD's playplace. I kept the one year old with me, but my four year old and the red-headed three year old had a great time climbing around in the tubes. They both ended up getting stuck, but luckily there were some kids (what a God-send!!) there to help them down! So we'll see how long it will be before I take them there again!!!

After McD's, the four of us went to Meijer so I could get some milk. $60 later we left (I can't resist great food sales...so we are set for a few weeks!!!). We finally got home around 1pm and I put the red's down for their naps. For the next few hours, I worked on some church material and sent out a ton of emails for this church event I am involved in.

Afterwards, I grabbed a quick bite to eat, feed the reds their dinner, and met up with their dad to hand them off. Then I was off to a church meeting...but it ended up only being an hour long (usually they last about 2 and a half hours). Of course, since I got out so early, I had to stop by Babies R Us on the way home! I have a short list of items that I want to get before October...like an "I'm the little brother" bib and shirt! They're sooooo cute!!!

Any-who, my hubby and I have somewhat of a busy weekend ahead of us. We have a wedding to go to tomorrow, a church meeting at Sunday service, and a graduation on Sunday night. Do you have any weekend plans??

Btw, today is my oldest nieces b-day! Happy birthday kiddo!!!

12
Blogger cube said...

Gosh I got tired just reading your post. I hope you can squeeze in some rest before you drop.

June 09, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

A) McDonald's food isn't yucky.

B) What? You weren't ready to just climb up there and get them with 2 babies (one outer, one inner)?

June 09, 2006 11:17 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Actually, my weekends are usually planned as general cleaning. Mondays to Fridays I'm tied down with my grandson which does not make you much to do anything. Only weekends are my days. Not much of a rest too aside from not getting too much sleep. My sleeping pattern has like this long time ago. Luckily I still survive.
Thanks for dropping by.

June 09, 2006 6:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm off to ikea this weekend to look for a lamp for my daughter's bedroom.
have a great weekend!

June 09, 2006 8:19 PM

 
Blogger Jake Silver said...

I'm taking it easy after I get all my "little errands" done.

June 10, 2006 7:00 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Enjoy that wedding.

June 10, 2006 10:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i think you just did enough work for the both of us! I plan on staying home and relaxing. Escpecially after reading this post;)

June 11, 2006 11:25 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Grief Girl! Sounds like you had one heck of a day! Make sure you take it easy yourself!

June 11, 2006 11:09 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Gosh! How do you do all that? I can't stand being with a kid the whole day and you take care of more and still do other things after. You need to be congratulated.

Cheers!!!

June 12, 2006 12:47 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Sorry, it's me again. I missed the annoucement about the baby. Congratulations to the three of you for the coming boy!!!

Now it's name hunting time.

June 12, 2006 1:24 AM

 
Blogger yellojkt said...

Those MacDonalds playlands are dangerous. I spent the weekend moving from one desk to another.

June 12, 2006 5:45 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Awww, thanks Cube.

Oh yes it is Guru...and even more so when compared to Wendy's!!!!!

Ummm, I did think about it for about a sec Guru, then I came to my senses! :-)

Heehee, have a great weekend PJ!

I could never clean on the weekend FC...thats saved for the weekdays.

Thanks BSTS, you too!

Good for you JS!

Will do Capt and DW!!!

It was def a busy day Faith!

Thanks Viamarie...you're sweet!

Sounds like fun Yellojkt...NOT! :-)

June 13, 2006 11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home